Love and mafiaa

It was around 2pm when niyonika knocked on their door. Nandini woke up due to the sound and after struggling to get out of her monster's grip,she went there only to see nyo standing. "Good morning Mumma" and she hugged her. "Good afternoon meri Jaan,aapki morning hogyi betu" she blushed and "maaaa"
"Acha Manik kaha hai,woh utha nahi"
"Nahi,maa woh so rhe hai"
"Nandini,usse utha do" and nyo left. Nandini knew it was something important as nyo never calls her Nandini.
She went to manik and laid on him,she was very weak,first the fever then the prolonged love making
She muttered in his ears "Mani,appko maa bula rhi hai,em-emergency hai"and shut her eyes again. Manik woke up listening to it. He knew that nandini isn't well. He sighed and "Nandini,baby,sar dukh rha haina. Idhar aao" and he started pressing her head,only to find that she has fever. "Oh baby,freak. Tumhe bukhar,mai maa ko bulata hu"
"Mani,shhh. App jayiye Abhi,Mai rakhlungi dhyaan. Please."
"Nandini,no. Tu-"
"Please,maa aur mere liye"
He sighed and pecked her forehead and went to change. He made her wear his shirt.
And asked Kaka to bring Bournvita and milk. He freshened up and came,took the Milk and made her sit in her lap.
"Shona,yeh milk pilo baby."she nodded in no and snuggled into him exposing her neck.

"she nodded in no and snuggled into him exposing her neck

"Nahiii"
He caressed her bites and smiled.
"These bites, they're a sign that you're mine, ONLY MINE."
Nandini giggled and "only yourssssss"
looking at the time Manik said "Jaan,I've to go. Take care mera bacha. Kuch huye,toh phone karna. Ok?"
She nodded and "ji Mani,I love you. Jaldi ana."
And turned and slept snuggling into his shirt. He pecked her head and went.
Nandini slept for 2 more hours. When she woke up,she was burning with fever,her head was hurting like anything. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She had been tolerating and bearing the pain for last two days,but now she just couldn't. She woke up and went to the washroom and freshened up. She came out wearing

She sat into her comforter again and checked her phone

She sat into her comforter again and checked her phone. Suddenly Manik called her.
"Hello baby,kaisi ho"
"Ma-ai thee-e-ek hu ma-mani."
"Shona,baccha. Bahut bukhar haina,mai aarahu ruko"
"Ma-ani na-hi,pls" she couldn't speak much and Manik knew that.
"Jaan,listen to me. I'll be there in an hour,pls take care baby. Mai,Mai rammu kaka ko soup keliye bolta hu. Ok?"
"Ji"
Soon soup was served and she was watching shinchan. Her laughs were echoing in the room.
Extactly after an hour,manik came, with a bleeding lip. He went to her and cupped her face "mera bacha kaisa hai"
Nandini looked at him and tears brimmed in her eye,"Mani,app,yeh cho-"
"Shhh,chup. Rona nahi,pehle itna bukhar hai. Yeh kuch nahi hai, idhar aao" and he lifted and made her sit in her lap. He cupped and face when Nandini said "MANIK. MALOHTRA.KAISE. HUA"
he sighed and "baby"
"Don't you dare baby me,tell me now."
"You know I'm a maafia,I've a lot of enemies around an-"
"NAME."
"Rahul Khanna"
"WHAT."
"bus ab chup,come here" and hugged her.
"Lemme treat you Mani, please" she got the first aid and cleaned his wound and then kissed it.
Manik smiled naughtily and pointed towards his lips,Nandini sighed and leaned to kiss him when her eyes fell on the watch and "ooh fuck,shit. It's 7 I've to go "
And got down,"Nandini Manik malohtra, language. And where are you going?"
"Mani,bhai,wait kar rhe honge."
He kept mum and let her go. She sighed and went and kissed him deeply and he digged his nails in her waist.