the passionate night

They stood in each other's arms. When Manik started nuzzling in her and "I think,you deserve punishment for teasing me so much today" he said while pressing her boobs. She moaned and "really,mr Malhotra?" He smirked and pressed her boobs "really,mrs. Malohtra." And with that he removed her top and attacked her boobs,biting and sucking them.she was a moaning,Manik picked her up,with her legs around his waist and made her stand in front of the mirror. He rubbed her nipple slightly,before pinching it hardly. He made her wear her rings and "never,never ever Remove these." Nandini just moaned in response,he started kissing her again and pinned her to the wall. His hands went in her shorts and he started rubbing her clit.
Nandini opened his shirt, pushed him on the bed and started kissing him everywhere. She opened his shorts and started sucking his cock. He moaned,and pinned her beneath her started eating her pussy,he bit her clit and spat on it. They were kissing and licking each other. Finally after an hour of it,Manik entered her. And she moaned to her loudest "aaaaahhhhhhhhh maniiiiii" he fused his lips with her to stop her screams. He started rubbing her clit while penetrating her hardly. Nandini came twice,but Manik was unstoppable. After 3 hours,he finally came,and fell on her. She kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. He was about to move out when Nandini clenched his cock with her vagina and "stay like this please hmmmmmmm"
"Shona, it'll hurt baba"
"Nahiii'
He sighed and laid like that. They talked for half and hour,when Manik started getting hard again,and Nandini could feel it. He lifted her chin and "are you tired,Jaan"
"No,but why?" And she clenched his dick and manik lost and started humping again. They made love till,4 in the Morning. And then finally slept. Manik was still inside her.

It was 12 when Nandini woke up due to continuous ringing of her phone,she answered it. It was Navya
"Kaha hai tu,tera bhai kabse call kar rha hai Nandini!"
"Oh shit navu,I'm so sorry. Woh mai,Manik ke pass hu" she said while blushing
"Acha meri Jaan,bhai Ko phone krle"
She dialled abhi's number,Manik sensed her movement and woke up.
"Good morning bhaiii"
"Morning nahi afternoon,pagal. Kabse call kar rha hu."
"Woh bhai-" she stopped as Manik started sucking her nipple again. She moaned"hmmm'
"Nandini,kya hua beta"
"Ha woh bhai,I was sleeping,kal bahut late hogyaaaaaaa." She controlled her moans as now he was fingering her.
"Acha ghar kab ayegi?"
"Bhai,shaaaaaaya late ho,woh project is veryyyyyy timeee consuuummmmmming" and with that she slapped his hands away.
"Yeh tu aise kyu baat kar rhi hai"
"Wohhhhhh bbbhaii network issue hai, app tension matlo I'm fine. Ok bye love you"
"Love too Jaan"
And hung up
"Maniiiiii,what is this. This is so bad and inappropriate,I was talking to bhai na. Bad manners"
He just kissed her in response,Nandini sighed.
He broke the kiss,and "morning baby,subah subah kya start hogyi. Arey meri girlfriend hai,jo marzi karu Mai. Ha." With that he leaned again for a kiss only to be stopped by Nandini who kept her hand in between and "Besharam hote jaa rhe app,aur buss. No more kisses for you."
He removed her hand and "Shonaaaaa kyuuuuu,mujhe ek kissie toh dedo achaaa"
"Nahi,no. Manik move. No kissie."
"Please jaaaan"
"Manik."
"Hmmmmmmm" and started kissing her neck.
"Kya hua mani apko,aaj. Hmm?"
"Kuch nahi,mujhe bus tumahare pass rehna hai....I missed you so much baby.."and he started weeping and Nandini was shook,cause the last Manik cried was at the time of his dad's death. She cupped his face and "Mani, app,royen na please.mai-mai sorry huu... please Mani".
"Shona,shhh,why are you saying sorry,meri galti thi,I scolded my baby without a reason....acha bus chup"
She hugged him and "neenu aayi hai"
"Aww mera baby,acha aao so"