nandini manik Malhotra

"I love you"
"I love you to Mani, HUMESHA. Please sad na huyein app, please." And she cupped his face. He sighed and "Shona,Mai...I...woh"
"Shhh...it's okay Mani,it's okay."
They stayed there for a while and "acha Mani,bye. See you tomorrow" and was about to leave when he pulled and backhugged her and "ek second, tomorrow kyu? Mai aunga na raat Ko baby."
"Mani,no. Ajj navya ayegi,app ke pass thi na mai kalse"
"Ha par tum 2 weeks dur bhi toh thi na Shona"
"Toh? Kisski galti thi?".
"Acha baba okk"
And she was about to leave when he pulled her and and pinned her to the wall
"Ssshhh...Mani....kya haiii"
"Jaan, kissi toh dedo" and he pouted.
She blushed and he fused his lips with her. He was sucking the life out of her lower lip and his hands were wandering on her back,he was about to open her Dori when she broke the kiss and slapped his shoulder saying "mani,no. No hanky Panky'
"Tch, Shonaaaaa kyuuuuu,I love you naaaaaaaa" he said childishly.
"Mani" and she glared.
"Acha okay,bye Shona,take care" and kissed her forehead. "Jaan"
"Ji"
"Phone karna paunch kar,okay?"
"Ji"
"Mera meetha meetha bacha" and he pecked her lips. She giggled cutely,and left with cabir. "Bhaiyu,navu ke ghar chalo"
"Arey kyu,kya hua?"
"Chalo naaaaa''
"Uffo..acha"
She smiled and called Dhruv
"Dhruv bhai,kaise ho"
"Mai theek hu pari,mera bacha kaisa hai"
"Mai theek hu,bhai aap jaldi navu ke ghar aao"
"Pari,beta kya hua,tu theek hai.? Manik Ko bulau?"
"Uffo bhaiyu nahi,app aao bus,aur mani Ko kuch na btaye pls"
"Pari tu-'
"Bhai, please,meri khatir"
"Acha Aya"
They all reached navya's place. Dhruv came and hugged and "kya hua pari, everything ok?"
"Ji bhai,woh aaj,Mani Ko Rahul ne pita"
"Toh?" Everyone asked confused
"Hum usse pitenge"
"WHATTTTT" Everyone shouted.
"Shhhh...I've a plan....see,he's gonna go to a club right now,cabir bhai,you'll throw a black blanket on him,after Navya sprays this pepper spray in his eyes, Dhruv bhai,app aur Mai, we'll hit him with these bats,let's go"
"Pari,tu pagal hai, Manik bahut gussa hoga-"
"Bhai,shhh, please"
no one can say no to her,they love her so much so they agreed. They did what she told them and beat Rahul to a pulp,Nandini recorded all the fight and posted it on YouTube. They all were wearing masks and hence no one could make out it was them. They all were laughing when nandini's phone rang,it was Manik
"Shona,bacha,kaha ho? Pauchi nahi ab tak? It's been an hour! Theek ho? Mai-"
"Shhhhhh,Mani. Woh navu aur main cafe aaye the,mujhe bhuki lagi thi,aur maine phone charge par lagaya,sorryyy"
"It's okay,jaan. Acha sunoooo Naa"
"Ji"
"Mai Raat Ko aajau?"
"Mani aapk-"
"Please, you know I won't sleep without you" he said cutely.
"Acha,app aajayein"
"YESSSSS"
"uff Mani,acha I've to go Abhi byeee"
"Bye baby, love you"
Nandini went to them and told them not to tell Manik anything.
She reached her home and met Abhimanyu and went to her room. She was waiting for manik.

a/n
I won't update till I get 20 votes on this.