monster's monster

Manik sneaked in the mansion and went to the balcony only to find her window shut. He cursed himself for being so rude to his Shona and knocked lightly. Still no response,he sighed and called her. Nandini was wide awake and knew Manik was out. But she was very frustrated with him. So she lied there. Manik called her a 1000 times and left numerous messages but she didn't budge. Sighing,he whispered "shonu,darwaza kholo warna mai main gate se aungna"
She didn't budge,she was hurt. She never expected her "Jaan" to shout on his "Jaan". Being a sensitive girl and pampered she couldn't take anyone shouting on her, especially her bhaiyu and mani. She was crying and had fever. She knew she needed him,but this time she wouldn't budge. Outside Manik huffed and "baby,pls?"
"Shona I'm sorry!"
"Maafi dedo Jaan!"
"Acha Mai xbox chord dunga"
"Baby,bahut thandi haii"
"Jaan,dekho shooting stars"
Nandini smiled,but was too weak. She didn't want to talk to him.
"Mai, surprise laya huuuuuuuu"
"Jaan,dekho toh sahi"
He sighed and kneeled and "I'm sorry baby,I know I'm very bad and rude. Maine bahut daanta na Apne bache ko. Please maaf kardo Jaan" he had tears. Nandini sighed and msged him "LEAVE ME ALONE"
He read it and "Jaan,pls talk to me"
Getting no reply,he left sadly and Nandini too slept.
Manik couldn't sleep the entire night,he couldn't sleep without Nandini and neither could she,but she slept due to fever.
Next morning,she didn't go to college and spent the entire day in her bed. She didn't talk to her bhai or Navya she just lied there. Manik was getting restless with each passing second. He just had to see her and make sure that she's fine. He went to niyonika and lied in his lap "maa"
"Ji meri Jaan,kya hua"
"I shouted at Nandu,I don't know what to do....maa pls kuch kare app" and he started crying. Niyonika had never seen Manik cry after his dad's death,so she was hell worried and "mera bacha nahi,rona nahi,maa haina Sab theek hoga" and cupped her face only to find it burning "Manik beta tujhe bukhar,idhar aa"
He shook his head and "no mom,appko pta haina mai bus uske pass hi jata hu jab bukhar hota hai....maa I really love her. Please usse lado pls" and started crying
"Meri Jaan,ro mat. Teri tabiyat pehle hi kharab hai" he just lied in her lap and niyonika caressed her hair. He needed her maa, whenever something went down or he felt low,he needed his maa. Not even Nandini,just his maa. Slowly,he slept. Niyonika laid him and was about to go when manik held her hand and "maa,mat jao pls" she controlled her tears and "mera bacha mai soup laa rhi hu please"
He let her go and slept. She made him his favourite soup and took his head in her lap and "meri jaan,soup peelo."
"Nahi,maa...usne bhi kuch nahi khaya hoga"
"Please mera bacha mere liye"
He couldn't deny her and niyonika started feeding her. He slept after finishing the soup and niyonika went to check oh her other baby. She knew Manik would lose it but,she was a mother. With help of cabir she sneaked into Nandini's house and thankfully,Abhi wasn't there. She went to her room and saw her mating their lifelessly and "meri bachi,Haye,kya halat bna li. Idhar aa" and hugged her. Nandini started wailing loudly and "maaaa....it hurts. It hurts alot maa. Mai unse dur nahi reh skti maa".
She caressed her hair and "toh phir kyu beta,kyu kar rhi ho Aisa." And then she narrated everything to her and niyonika too got pissed,"iss gadhe Ko toh mai btaungi ghar jaakr,tu tension na-" and suddenly Abhi entered. He saw niyonika and started crying immediately. Niyonika walked up to him and caressed his face and "Abhi,mera beta" that was it he hugged her started crying "maa". Niyonika broke the hug and cupped his face and "phir se bol". Abhi smiled and "maa,meri maa" and hugged her. "Kaisa hai tu,bahut patla hogya mera Shaitaan" he laughed but suddenly stopped and "app yaha kya kar rhi hai...andar kaise aayi aap" he said coldly. "bhai,kaise baat kar rhe hai app"
"Nandini,chup...aur app please chale jayein."
She smiled weakly and pecked his forehead and "I love you,mera manyu" and Abhi hugger her again "maaaa"
"Shhhh...bus. chup. Maa haina"
He sailed like a baby and "kaha thi app,tabse. Kyu chorda humme,Mai appko bahut yaad karta tha,maa" she wiped his tears and "ab aagyi na,bus chup kar. Kaisa hai mera manyu"
"App aagyi na,ab theek hu,waise app yaha achanak?"
"Woh...woh Mai"
"Maine Bulaya maa ko,taaki woh appko Dante taki app mujhe na daante" she said cutely. Abhi smiled and "sorry bacha,aja" and hugged both the ladies. "I love you so much" both the ladies giggled and "we love to tooo,manyu/bhai".
They sat and chatted for hours,when niyonika said "I should go,woh Manik akela hai....." Abhi stopped laughing and "kaisa hai woh?"
"Theek hai,par Apne bhai ke saath aur acha hoga.......ghar aaja manyu"
"Maa, app janti ho-" he looked at Nandini and stopped, understanding she went out
"Maa woh kabhi maaf nahi karega...."
"Beta tu-"
"Please maa,uski khatir hi door gya hu...acha chaliye,warna woh pagal hojayega"
He went and dropped her. Niyonika came in to see him sleeping,she sighed and woke him up. "Jaana,uth jaa bacha." He woke up and said weakly "maa" she checked his fever he was fine. He sat and "I love you Mumma" she pecked his head and "love to more jaana". He left for some work but couldn't stop thinking about his baby.