Manik and his baby

Manik suddenly remembered something and remove her stole,he turned her around, removed her choli,pushed her on the bed. "Maniiiii,ufff kya hua Jaan". She was wearing a bra underneath the choli,he looked at her and "tumne yeh kyu pehna hai,"pointing towards her bra. She widened her eyes and "Mani kaisi baatein kar rhe ho app, mai aur app akele thori the".
"Listen I don't care,never ever wear this thing with me,you know na I hate it" with that he removed and threw her bra and started chewing her nipples,he bit them hardly and was sucking it. "Aaah maniii...ufffff baby....slow I'm here only aaahhhhh". She was rufffling his hair. He was smooching and licking Evey inch of her body,he lifted her ghagra and found that she was wearing panties,he lost his shit and held her by the neck and "why the fuck are you wearing your underwear...mana Kiya haina....Nandini,don't make me punish you"
She put her hand on his chest and "Mani,I can't leave the house without these na,aaah baby....I'm sorry ahhhhhhh."
" I don't fucking care, I hate these two things" and he started rubbing her clit. She moaned and pulled him for a kiss. He removed her ghagra and opened his shirt and trousers. He didn't wear any underwear. He went down and started to eat her pussy,"aaaaaahhhhhha maniiiiii....baby deeper....ahhhhhhh".
He spat on her clit and slapped it once,and then bit it hardly. "Aaahhhhh babyyyy,yessss". He got his manhood near it and started rubbing the clit with it. "Mani pls don't tease meeee,ahhhh". He was about to enter her when they heard a knock, he groned and continued his assualt. "Jaan,koi hai pls chorro". He didn't pay any heed. Nandini unwillingly pushed him and got up,he groaned seeing her beautiful naked body and got up he kissed her deeply and " I'LL FUCKING KILL THE PERSON" she sighed,and "offo jaan,chup jayiye dekhiye Kaun hai". He took his gun and went. It was one of his man who had come to inform him about arrival of some clients. He nodded and shut the door only to see Nandini wearing her bra. "NANDINI". she got scared and jumped at her place. He went to her and "I said,no fucking bras,I'll burn them all" she  shook her head and "Mani,mujhe maa se milna,it's not appropriate." He looked at her "NO MEANS NO, I WON'T REPEAT MYSELF" with that he took her bra and panty and threw them. "Aur yeh kapde change karo,wear something proper,only I can see this much of your skin". Nandini got irritated and "Manik,kya hai. Mujhe app tang na karein" with that she wore her ghagra and took her stole and barged out. She went to niyonika's room. " Maaaaaaa,mai aaagyiiiiiiii,kahaaa hooo".
She came out of the washroom and "Haye meri bachi" and hugged Nandini tightly.
"Kaisi hai tuu...ek min tu yaha kya kar rhi,beta mani-". "Oho maa,shant,Mai unke pass hi thi,app woh sab chordo...mai appke pass Milne aayi hu na"
Niyonika smiled,"acha chal baithte hai"
They were about to sit when Manik entered with red shot eyes and grabbing Nandini over his shoulder said "maa hum aate hai"