Chapter 1 High School

"b-but father!" I felt tears come to my eyes," I need this!" My father sighed and crossed his arms." Alex, your the next Alpha, start acting like one." He states. I gridded my teeth, I hated how he wants me to be the all mighty Alpha! I don't even want to be one!" But! Dad!" I screamed," I'm not an Alpha yet!" With that I ran to my room and slammed my door. I knew I couldn't get away from him that easily, but I also knew he wouldn't come in my room with out my permission." Alex!" My father yelled, knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes and ripped my tears away." Go away!" I yelled, a growl coming out of my throat. I heard a sigh before I heard my fathers voice again." Fine, you can go to high school..." He explained," but... If a single mortal finds out your not normal, come home." I smiled and jumped up in excitement." YESSSS!" I screamed and opened my door, tackling my father into a tight thankful embrace." Thank you," I kept repeating it over and over. Now I Can meet Gina! In my human form too!! I started to run around, throwing my hands in the arm." Alex, calm down," my father chuckled. I calmed down a little as I ran in my room again and started packing my things. The high school I'm going to has dorms for most students to live in. My father stood at my door, a frown on his face." Don't get hurt..." He muttered. I sighed, he was worried for me... I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I buried my face in his neck." I'll just be gone for partly the year." I cooed, rubbing his back. He nods and hugs me back." I know, but that's to long.." He sighed. I pulled back and walked to my suit case, opening it, and putting some cloths in it (along with bathroom stuff and random little things)."I'll start the car.. And call the school," my dad left after saying that. As soon as he left I walked over to my dresser and opened the very bottom one to reveal a secret little box. I opened it and smiled lightly." I will meet you.." I muttered. I picked up the thick red bracelet, slipping it on my left wrist where it covered up a black spot. The black bruise under the bracelet was from my father two years ago, but even though he said it's spouse to help me become a Alpha I don't feel nothing different. I sighed and finished packing. This was so stressing now that I think about it.. My father keeps bragging about me being the next Alpha.... I don't even want to be an Alpha.." Are you ready?" Asked my father, he was standing by my door. I nodded a yes and followed him out side with my suit case. I placed it in the back of his black shiny car and rolled my eyes. My father kinda went over bored on his new car. With a quick sign, I sat in the passenger seat and looked out the window, starring at the trees as the car starts moving.

" Whats wrong?" My father asked, steering and keeping his eyes on the road. I jumped and looked at my father." W-what?" I asked, confusion on my face. My father sighed." You look sad and... Depressed.. Is there something wrong... Is there something your not telling me.." I cocked my head away, my lip quivering. I wish I could tell him.. Tell him the truth for why I want to go to this school.. But I can't." I was just thinking about school.." I partly lied. My father glanced at me in his car mirror." Okay..." He sighed," if you say so.." I looked away, sweat dripping down my face, that was a little too... Close. With a long sigh, I returned my eyes back to the window.

My eyes widen as the car stopped in front of a huge ass mansion like school." We're here.." My father stated sadly. I looked at him and frowned." I'll miss you.." I muttered. I wasn't lying, I was going to miss this boss of mine. I got out of the car with my father and popped the trunk to meet my suit case." Walk you in?" My father asked, I could tell he was starring at me. I grabbed my suit case and turned around." Nah," I shrugged," I can do this on my own." I walked passed my dad and turned around, a grin on my face." After all I am the next Moon Alpha!" I commented. My dad chuckled and nodded. I waved good bye as he left. A sigh of relief came out of my mouth, my smile turning into a frown and my sadden face turned into a demanded face." Let's do this.." I muttered. My eyes scanned the large school one last time before entering and looking around. A shocked gasp escaped my mouth at how much better it looked inside. I started at the numbers on the wall next to locked doors." 401...." I whispered, amazement crossed my face. I shook my head." I need to find the office-" my eyes widen, someone had ran into me and they fell in front of me. Their books and papers scattered everywhere. Before the stranger could fall to the ground, I grabbed their arm and yanked them back on their feet." A-are you okay..." I asked. My eyes widen when my eyes meet with hers. Blue eyes, strawberry hair... It was Gina! I smiled warmly. Gina starred at me as I kneel down and gather her things.

- Gina ( Ge-NA) 's POV-

I rolled my eyes, I hate this world... There's so many useless human living on this earth. I gasped to my self when I have ran into someone. I fell back and dropped my stuff. Closing my eyes and waiting for the pain to hit when I hit the ground... But it never came. That's when I realized the strong grip on my arm. I opened my eyes slowly, the light blinding me for a second. My eyes widen. A girl stood in front of me, holding me up." Are you okay?.." Her voice was... Was like an angel's. I just starred, unable to move. Was she new? Why does she feel different? I don't know why but she seems... Different, it feels like I know her from some where. The girl stood up in front of me, after grabbing my books and handing them to me. I grabbed them slowly, I wasn't sure of my self. The girl had a gracefully smile on her lips, that made my stomach twist. Her short brown hair folded partly over her left eye and her hazel eyes matched perfectly with her tanned smooth skin." A-are you okay?.." The strangers voice snapped me out of my trance.

" Uh.." I searched for words that I couldn't find," th-thanks.." I stuttered shyly. The girl starred at me in awe, and I swear I saw her eyes flash a white color- but I dismissed it." Who... Are you?" I asked silently, gripping my books close to my chest. The girl chuckles and rubs the back of her head." Oh sorry.." She says," you can call me Alex....." I flinched, my eyes scanning over her wrist that she had on her neck. On the wrist was the dark red bracket I gave to my wolf friend.... That's strange.. I shook my head,' n-no! That's crazy... There is no way that could happen,' I thought,' maybe someone else bought that idem too..' Why must this stuff be so stressing..... I sighed and looked up at the new student. Faking a smile, I told Alex where the office was." O-oh wait.." Alex stopped me before I could leave. I mumbled a curse word and turned, with a fake smile against." What?" I asked, trying to hide the announce in my voice.

" Why are you faking a smile..?" She asked, her eyes darken. I gasped and stepped away, h-how did she?! As if reading my thoughts, she said," I know what a fake and real smile is, At least from your face I could tell..." She muttered. I starred at her blankly, now I'm sure of it... Have I meet her before?