Chapter 8

Chapter 8

°Alex's POV°

I ran as fast as my werewolf feet could take me. I wanted to go home! I should of never came here! This isn't fucking fair! I roared a low and deep growl, still running. I just needed to get this out of my system. I attacked a tree by clinching it between my strong teeth. It shatter straight through the tree, causing it to fall down on another.

" ALEX!" John came out of no where, tackling me. I growled, trying to bite his neck. John glared at me with his bright blue wolf eyes, he was also in his werewolf form. It was a brown wolf with blue survey lines on his sides. He showed his straight fangs, growling an angered growl. I stopped struggling, knowing if I fought against an Alpha before being an Alpha myself that I would have to be punished with my fame, and I didn't want to lose my dads pride in me.

" WHAT on the wolf conceal are you doing!?" He roared in my face. I grunted at the pain in my chest, his claws was digging into me.

" Let me go," I growled lowly and hid my red eyes. My red eyes was the proof of the vampire blood running through me.

" What is that smell?" He asked, sniffing longing. I gulped at the sound of him smelling me. He was going to find out...." W-why do you smell like that?" He hesitated to ask. I changed back to my human form and turned my head to him.

" smell like what?" I asked innocently, starring into his eyes. He growled, still in his wolf form. His noise cinched.

" your hiding something from us..." He stated between girding teeth," and how about your promise?" I could see hurt in his eyes. I stared at him, confused at first.

" I forgot," I whispered. That was true, I did forget about the dinner before the full moon.

" oh don't give me that I-Fucking-Forgot bullshit!" He spat in my face. I gulped, my throat became dry and I became..... Thirsty... I didn't want to hurt no one though, nor did I want to drink their blood." Now tell me why you smell like a disgusting vampire!" I broke our gaze and stared at nothing at the side.

Why are you letting him do this to you? Holding you down like some pitiful bird! Haha! You are pitiful!

I growled at my wolfs.... Things voice." SHUT UP!" I shoved John off me with one push and jumped to my feet. I felt strange, as if my body changed. I looked at Johns shocked face. I slowly looked down at my hands, my body trembling. My fingernails was long and pointed, also painted with black. I could bet my face looked even worst. I moved my tongue around my teeth until something cut it. On the top layer of my teeth set two vampire teeth. I wanted to panic, but I couldn't do that in front of John. So I used this half vampire thing in advantage.

" How about you keeping secrets, Kain?" I asked, using the name Max told me it was. I could never understood why he changed his name.

" Y-your a-a-a Vampire!" He growled, stuttering in slight fear. I looked away and stared at the sun. It was lowering down the horizon. I held my tears, I was sure I was not going to cry. A monster is what I was.. Half vampire and half werewolf now.... What else does this world want to take from me? My life?

" Not a full vampire...." I whispered just loud enough for John to hear. I clinched my hands into fists tightly, anger flushing on my face. I grew more and more angry, but yet I couldn't do anything. John was now staring at me with shock eyes. The distance between us soon grew little by little.

" Y-you smelt like wolf yesterday! How did you hid it from me?!" He yelled, ready to attack if I made the wrong move. I was brought to more tears, and I couldn't hide them no more.

" You think I wanted to be like this...?" I asked. John starred with even more shock. I sighed sharply and turned my gaze to John's eyes." No... I didn't..." I added out softly. More tears was in my eyes. I wanted to run away and cry, but I couldn't brag myself to move one step.

" Wh-who did this to you?" John asked slowly. His breath uneven. I stared at John with tears streaming down my face.

" The man who killed my mother..." I spatted softly to myself, I'm pretty sure John heard to... The numbness in my feet went away instantly when I brought up the courage. I turned on my heels and spirited off.

I wobbled, my speed was increased because of the vampire blood, and I wasn't used to it yet. I ripped the tears off my face and kept running and running.

Prophetic... I would of killed him

My... Demon/wolf pouted. I growled darkly." Shut up.." I muttered out from under my breath. I knew this was going to be hard...