Truth Or Dare

Scomiche

"Truth or dare... Scott!" Kirstie says loudly. Matt, Kevin and Avi all look over at Scott. Candice and Nicole stop talking and Carissa and Michael sit up from cuddling. Scott never got chosen for truth or dare, he would always pull out when he was called out.

Scott smirks and glares at Kirstie, "dare."

Everyone gasps, Kirstie even rushing forward to check if he was okay.

"He's not sick. What the fuck happened to my best friend?" Kirstie says loudly, causing Avi to frown, "I thought I was your best friend!"

Kirstie sighs and glares at him, "I have a lot of best friends okay! Okay, well this has never happened before in our five years of friendship so I'm gonna go easy on you Scooter."

Scott nods and looks down at his hands, maybe it wasn't the best idea to say yes, but he was bored and wanted to do something for once.

"I've got a good one! I found this piece of paper the other day with a random phone number on it, you should call it!" Kirstie says. Scott hesitantly nods and looks over at Avi, "okay. I can do that."

Kirstie smiles and leans over to open her bedside drawer, pulling out the folded piece of paper and handing it to Scott. Scott quickly unfolds it and places it down on the ed in front of him before bringing his phone out of his hoodie pocket.

"I'm going to keep my number in case it turns out well. If it doesn't, well that'll fucking suck."

Everyone in the room laughs, keeping their eyes on Scott to see when he was going to call the unknown person. Scott taps the numbers on his phone, putting the phone number in and holding it up closer to his face to make sure that it was the same as the paper. He then holds up one finger to everyone, silently showing that he needed everyone to be quiet.

He quickly presses the 'call' button and holds his phone up to his ear. The phone rings three times before it is picked up, "hello?"

Scott smiles and looks up at Kirstie.

"Hello, you gave me your number in the club the other day."

There's a chuckle on the other side of the phone, Scott smiling when he heard the gorgeous sound.

"I'm only sixteen. I haven't gone anywhere near a club."

Scott covers his mouth and looks over at Kirstie with a shocked look. Kirstie giggles and faces Scott with a large smile, telling everybody else in the room that it already hasn't gone to the plan.

Scott gently laughs, "I'm really sorry. This was just meant to be a prank call but your voice is so gorgeous that I can't think of what to say next."

The person on the other side of the phone laughs, "I wasn't expecting that."

Scott looks over at the group of people watching him, laughing when he sees them all sitting there, mouths wide open. Scott looks down and smiles, "well there's a lot of things you won't be expecting with me, what's your name?"

"Mitch," the person on the end - Mitch - answers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Truth or dare, Mitch," Kirstie says with a large smile. Mitch looks up at her, a grin on his face as he winked at her, "how about a dare?"

"I dare you to put your feet up on the wall and twerk." Mitch laughs loudly, but nods. He stands up from the beanbag he was sitting on and leans down to put his hand on the floor. HIs feet go up on the wall and he starts twerking, everyone in the room laughing at him. Suddenly, the bedroom door opens.

"Guys, I have pi- what the fuck is happening?" Scott says as he walks through the doorway. Mitch immediately goes to put his feet down while Kirstie and the rest of the group start to burst out laughing. Mitch lands on the floor loudly and leans over, laughing harder than ever before.

Scott just shakes his head and walks out of the room, hoping everyone follows him.

A small hand falls in place with his and he instantly knows who it is - Mitch.  He smiles softly and pulls Mitch into a hug.

"I'm just going to hope that was one of Kirstie's weird dares." Mitch nods with a giggle, "it was. Should we tell them tonight?"

Scott nods and lets go of the hug with Mitch, grabbing his hand again and pulling him down the stairs and into the kitchen, where boxes of pizza sat.

Eventually, everybody else joins them, grabbing slices of pizza to shove in their mouths. Mitch feeds Scott a piece of his own gluten-free pizza and then takes a bite himself, looking up to see Kirstie watching them with a raised eyebrow. Mitch just smiles and shrugs his shoulders, looking away from her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Truth or dare, Mitchy," Scott says with a smile. He had just completed his dare of eating a spoon of mayo, and frankly, he wanted to finish the game.

"Truth," Mitch says with a smile back. Scott leans back and pretends to think, "who is the last person you kissed?"

Mitch just smiles and looks over at Kirstie, "you baby."

"What the fuck? Since when? Why didn't I know about this? You guys are telling me everything about this. I can't believe you, Scott. I'm your best friend." Kirstie bursts out her face bright red.

Scott laughs and pulls Mitch into a hug, "Mitch and I have been dating for about 3 months now. We started about a week after the prank call."

Everyone's mouths fall open as Mitch just giggles and nods, tucking his face into Scott's neck, "surprise!"