XVIII. Back in his arms ( Finale)

Jisoo and Nam Joon were waiting for Nathan outside his school gates.

As he finally went out..

"Jisoo!!." He called out his mom excitedly and quickly went to hug her.

"How is school? Gosh, I missed you baby." Jisoo hugged him back tightly.

"Very Fine..But.. Wait, aren't you the guy who sent mom home last time?" Nathan asked as soon as he noticed Nam Joon.

"Yes I am that guy. Nice to meet you little kid." Nam Joon said as he messed Nathan's hair up by caressing his head.

This time, Jisoo crouched down on Nathan's level.

She then caressed his cheeks.

"Nathan... I have something to tell you. I know I should have told you this a long time ago, but today is the right time I'd tell you.... He is your father." Jisoo pointed at Nam Joon.

Nathan's eyes widened.

"Really?" Nathan was still so shocked.

"Yes I am your father." Nam Joon smiled

Nathan started to get teary eyed, this time. He instantly went to tackle Nam Joon with a hug.

"I thought I don't have a dad. It turns out to be you all along." Nathan started sobbing.

"I'm sorry son. I really am. But now, you don't have to worry no more. I am going to stay by you and your mother's side forever." Nam Joon gently caressed his back.

Nathan hold unto him for dear life as if he didn't wanna let go.

"You know what? I'm getting jealous here." Jisoo jokingly said

"Then let's group hug together mom and dad." Nathan said.

This time, the three of them grouphugged and Jisoo had never felt so touched in her entire life after being finally addressed as 'mom' by her one and only son.

"You know what? let's go bond as a family." Nam Joon said

Nathan nodded excitedly.

Nam Joon carried him, while Nam Joon's other hand was holding Jisoo's.

The three of them went to the park and played the 'tag-it' game.

After the game, Nam Joon gave both Jisoo and Nathan an Ice cream.

Strawberry for Jisoo, Vanilla for Nathan, and Chocolate for Nam Joon himself.

Then they went to ride the ferris wheel, except for Jisoo since she's afraid of heights.

Afternoon came and they prepared a picnic mat and Nam Joon ordered lots of foods.

"Here. Eat." Nam Joon spoonfed his son with a garlic bread.

He also spoonfed Jisoo with the same bread.

"Now hon, it's your turn to be spoonfed by us." Jisoo said as she grabbed a spoonful of salad and placed it directly on Nam Joon's mouth.

"Here, let's take a picture. Hana. Dul. Set!." Nam Joon took a groufie for the three of them using his own phone.

He then used it as his wallpaper.