Six

A/N; mention of rape in this update.

***

Chloe sighed to herself as she got to work. Things had been tense and she missed poppy so much, she knew that poppy was better of with tom especially with Mark. Chloe was scared and she didn't trust his temper it terrified her. Chloe walked into the staffroom room and smiled as she saw tom. Tom walked over to her and smiled, Tom had realised that he still had feeling for Chloe and that he was still in love with her and the last thing that he wanted to do was loose her "I need to talk to you" he said as she looked to him and frowned "we are talking" she said as he looked to her with a blank expression and sighed "no, not here. Come on" he said as she looked to him for a moment and sighed as he walked out of the staffroom.

She followed him to an empty classroom and looked to him and frowned "what's going on?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "what happened to you eye?" He asked as Chloe frowned. She knew it was mark but she couldn't tell him "I walked into s cupboard" Chloe lied as tin looked to her and rolled her eyes "I'm not stupid Chloe, your a terrible liar, he's been hitting you hasn't he" tom asked as Chloe looked to him with tears in her eyes and nodded. She was scared "why don't you think I sent poppy to you, she deserves better. I'm her mum and I can't protect her, I can't protect myself" she said with tears in her eyes as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "you deserve better" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that day, Chloe sat in her classroom and tom and Steph walked in. She looked to them both and frowned as they closed the door "what's going on" Chloe asked as Steph looked to her "we know what's going on and we know what mark has done to you, what he is doing to you. It's abuse and you should go to the police" Steph said as Chloe closed her eyes and sighed "I can't" she said as Tom smiled "you can, or will only get worse. Poppy misses you, so it for her" "he will kill me" she said as Tom smiled and looked to her "I don't let him, you can stay with me" tom said as she walked over to him and hugged him as he held her close and smiled.

***

Later that day, Chloe stood in her flat packing. She was scared, she frowned as she heard he door close and looked to see mark as he walked in "where are you going" "my mum wants me to stay with her" Chloe lied "no" he said as he grabbed her arm "what" "I said no" he said as he slapped her as she fell onto the bed. She went to get up as he climbed on top of her "your mine and your going no where" he spat as he started to undo his belt. Chloe tried to fight against him but he was too strong. He pushed up her dress and pulled down her underwear and pushed into her forcefully as she tries to fight against him. She could feel his nails dig into her as she started to cry as he climaxed into her. He pulled away and smirked "your a whore and your going no where" he spat as he walked off as Chloe pulled her knees to her chest and started to sob.