Seven

A/N: Grace haydock, Esmè and any other kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Chloe felt broken over what had happened to her. She couldn't believe that mark had raped her and made her feel like crap. She was started. She sat in bed and sighed as she stood up. She looked to the bruises on her body and felt  violated. She looked to her phone and sighed as she saw a text off of her sister grace asking her to meet her. She sent a reply and sighed. She had missed her sister and wanted to know if she was okay. Chloe got dressed and sighed. She looked to her phone and sighed as she looked to a photo of poppy and smiled. She held her heart ache. She missed her baby and knew that she was better if with tom, Chloe knew that she had to do would she could in order to keep her daughter safe, she couldn't bare the thought of loosing her little girl and the thought of mark hurting her.

Chloe met grace at a cafe and frowned as she saw grace as she had a black eye. She looked to her and frowned as she saw with Esmè. Chloe knew that grace was being abused and she knew as she had been there, Chloe placed a hand on graces hand and smiled as she looked to her "your not alone in this, I'm here" Chloe said as grace flinched slightly. Chloe was worried and knew that she was going through the same "I'm fine" "no, your not" Chloe said as she placed a hand on top of graces as Chloe's sleeve raised as grace frowned as she saw the bruises that mark left on Chloe and frowned. She realised what Chloe was talking about and that Chloe was going through the same thing as she was.

***

Later that day, Chloe got to work and sighed as she saw Steph. She hide the bruises on her wrist and sighed. She was worried over grace. Steph walked over to her and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Chloe smiled "we need to talk about grace, I think her boyfriend is abusing her and we need to get her some help" Chloe said as Steph nodded. She knew that their was something up with grace but she also knew that Chloe wasn't herself and was also hiding something.

Tom walked into the staffroom and smiled as he looked to Chloe "hey" he said as she looked to him and smiled. Chloe didn't want to be around him. She didn't want to give mark anymore opportunity to hurt her "hi" Chloe said as Tom sighed. He knew things were awkward since they slept together "poppy misses you, I miss you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I miss you too more than you know" Chloe said as she walked off as he looked to her and frowned.

***

Later that day, Chloe got home and sighed as she saw that mark was back and sighed. She walked into the sitting room and frowned to see that he was drinking. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall "have you been with him" he spat as she looked to him and sighed "I work with him" she said as he tightened his hands around her neck as she started to pass out as he let her go as she fell to the floor as he started to kick her into the ribs repeatedly.