ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

The next week flew by. All we were doing was making our house feel like home. We've spent all that time getting everything done we haven't gotten the chance to meet the neighbours yet. Or anyone for that matter really.

We had finally finished the last of our shopping and decorating and setting up our house last night. Best night sleep I've ever had. I'm really looking forward to relaxing a lot more. Oh crap I have to call my dad.

Y/n: dad I'm so sorry I've been busy all week and I completely forgot I was meant to call you I'm sorry.

Dad: it's ok y/n. I knew you were alright. Y/bsf dad told me because she called him two nights ago. Apparently you were already asleep. Anyway that doesn't matter tell me how you're liking it over there.

I told dad about everything.  Not that there was really much to tell. I just went on and on about loving it here and how much I miss him. Which was a lot. We talked for about half an hour until he had to go to sleep.

Today y/bsf and I have decided to go meet our neighbours. We're all ready and hoping they're all home. I mean it's the middle of the day so they could be anywhere really. We also planned to do a video for each of our channels. Did I mention that we're kinda YouTube famous? Mostly all Australians but we've seen some fan edits from people all around the world.

Y/bsf: hey y/n you ready?

Y/n: yep just grabbing my phone

I've thrown on some black ripped jeans and a cropped hoodie. I did my hair up in braids so it was out of my face. I don't wear makeup unless I really need to or if it's for a special occasion. I put on my converse then walked out with y/bsf.

* first house*

We knocked on the door and someone opened it almost instantly. It was a cute little girl. Then her dad came. We introduced ourself and he let us in. We actually stayed for a bit. We were playing with the little girl. She's two and her names Elle. She's so adorable. After we had a conversation and fully introduced ourself we said our goodbyes and moved to the next house.

It was the house right next to ours. We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell again. We heard footsteps and waited. The door opened.

Ethan: y/n?

Y/n: Ethan?

Y/bsf: wait you know each other? Y/n I thought you said you haven't met anyone yet?

Ethan: oh we didn't really officially meet. She ran into me at Starbucks and got coffee all over herself. I think you were at the car dealership by memory?

Y/n: wow you must be a good listener if you remember that haha

Ethan: yea aye. Why don't you guys come in. We can officially meet and you can meeting my twin brother. GRAY! COME OUT HERE!

Gray came out and introduced himself. They were both very nice and super attractive but I think I was a little more attracted to ethan. Gray seemed pretty flirty with y/bsf anyway. We stayed there for hours. Talking to them was so easy.

Y/bsf: wow it's already night. That came so fast

Gray: I know right. You guys wanna stay for dinner? We can order something.

Y/n: you sure?

Ethan: of course we are. We're getting a long so well and I wanna know more about you.

Y/n: sure I'm down haha

• • • • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ • • • • • • •