ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Note:

Can't let you go out empty handed. Of course I ordered your drink and I got the croissant for some extra energy considering it's now 2pm hehe :) meet me on the hill ... only you should know where I mean ~ love only, Ethan.

Oh my god. He's literally so adorable. Ugh this man is making me fall so hard I might end up in a coma when I hit the ground. He's so sweeeeeet. I should probably get going now though.

I finish my croissant and start driving the car pack of this trail that he took me on one day. Like he said, I knew exactly what hill he was talking about. This is where most of our shit got real. Every little detail about our life was exposed to each other. Not even Grayson nor y/bsf knew about this stuff.

It was about a 40 minute hike to get to the top of the hill at the spot we were at. I saw a water bottle and a name tag in a tree. It said " You might need this. It's a fair way up". Awe he thought of me.

After about 45 minutes I got to our spot. Once again Ethan was no where to be seen. I couldn't see a note and the area looked empty. I felt my phone buzz so I got it out. It was Ethan telling me to turn around and look up.

" y/n will you be my girlfriend? "

I started almost tearing up. It was written in the sky with those jet planes that can write shit. It was so adorable. I could feel my heart racing and I heard someone behind me. I turned around and it was Ethan with a box.

* opens box with shiny ring inside*

Ethan: will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?

Y/n: yes!

We passionately kissed. Then he gave me the ring and I put it on. He had a blanket and full on picnic set up behind the bushes in the shade. We sat down and began to eat. He brought a bottle of tequila with him so he could be the first person that officially and legally had a shot with.

Ethan: so I kinda got something to tell you

Y/n: oh god aha ... what is it

Ethan: well I got every part of today on camera.

Y/n: oh my gosh really? How?

Ethan: I had hidden cameras set up for it all

Y/n: does that mean I get to replay the best thing thats every happened to me as many times as I want

Ethan: yes baby girl

I practically jumped on him. Everything was already finished so there wasn't a mess. We kissed then I laid down on his chest and watched the clouds. We had another hour before he had to start walking and get ready for tonight. But first I wanted to get a tattoo...

• • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ • • • • • •
ʟᴀsᴛ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ ;)