ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I was in my bed alone. I remember Ethan coming over and falling asleep with him watching a funny movie. He probably left for a workout. I got up and put on some shorts.

Ethan: morning beautiful

He ran over to me and had something behind his back. He slowly revealed what it was. It was a bunch of flowers. The most beautiful bunch of flowers I've every seen. There was one big red rose in the centre of little white flowers and pink and orange and yellow ones. It was so pretty. I smelt them and gave Ethan a hug.

Y/n: awe e. I love these. What's it for though?

He handed me a card. I opened It. Oh yea. It's my birthday. But I never told him? I bet it was y/bsf. I read the card and it made me blush. He wrote about his favourite time with me and everything. It was so cute. I gave him the longest hug. We both sat down and ate our pancakes. I guessed y/bsf was still asleep.

I couldn't believe I am now 18. I can now legally drink and buy my own alcohol and stuff. Wow. I'm definitely going clubbing tonight. Don't care where just as long as I'm with Ethan ... and y/bsf and gray of course. One we were finished I went to take the plates to the sink but Ethan beat me to it. He told me to go get ready for the day ant that there was apparently an outfit ready in the bathroom.

*After shower*

The clothes that were in the bathroom were brand new. The outfit was so pretty though. He even brought extra accessories. I had high-waisted loose shorts with a white boob tube top, a white bandana, sunglasses and white converse high tops.

I changed into the outfit and did my hair in two full braids so the bandana would look good. I tied up my shoe laces and went to my room to put my stuff away. There was a huge teddy bear on my bed with car keys and a note in its lap.

Note;

Today is a new beginning for you. A proper start to your life. You're officially an adult and it's time to celebrate. But we have a whole day ahead of us before night falls. Meet me where we first saw each other ~ love only from E.

I instantly knew where he was talking about. Starbucks. I grabbed the keys, they weren't mine. I guess I get to drive one of Ethan's cars. I walk outside and see a brand new car with a big blue bow on the front. I screamed and almost cried when I saw it. There was another note on the car.

Note;

Before you go to call or message me I need to say I will not be answering. It's your job to come find me. Now ... Do you like it? Well it's yours! I know you just got a new car but I thought you might want one for some thrill rides ;) now don't let the car distract you from where your going ~ love only from E

I jumped in joy and got in the car. I drove to Starbucks but I couldn't see Ethan anywhere. Out of nowhere the lady called my name for an order. She looked at me and told me to check the napkins.

He ordered me my favourite ice tea drink and a butter croissant. I looked at each napkin and finally found one with writing on it ...

• • • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ • • • • • • •

                          ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇs ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ