ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

I woke up to my phone going off again. I checked my phone. It was 5am. I had messages from Ethan from last night and this morning:

*11:44pm Thursday March 14*

Ethan: hey y/n I'm just going to guess you've passed out cold. But I just wanted to say I had a really good time tonight and talking about my dad more and more is helping like you said it would. It's helping me realise that he's in a better place now. I feel like I'm no longer angry that this happened. I just keep thinking back to the better parts of his life where he was happy and so were we. Thank you y/n

Ethan: I hope you have good sleep. Sweet dreams y/n good night 💞

*05:03am Friday March 15*

Ethan: good morning beautiful. I don't know if you're up yet but I'm about to hav a workout is you wanna join for a little competition again ;) sorry if I woke you up

Y/n: aha I'm always down for a little competition. It's on ... be there in 10 :)

I got my gym clothes on grabbed my mini towel and water bottle then jogged to Ethan's house. I went around the back and he let me in the gym door. We hugged straight away like it was a natural thing. I could get used to that.

We did our own stretches then we did some weights and finished on the treadmill. We only did a one hour session this time. But that's because we're going have a little breakfast smoothie then we're going to go for a run on a track that Ethan's showing me.

*after the run back at the twins house*

Y/n: race ya to the pool

I started sprinting and just as I was about to jump in I felt hands wrap around me and stopped me. It was Ethan of course. He spun us around and jumped in backwards.

Ethan: beat ya!

Y/n: nooo!

I splashed him and he splashed me back. Grayson came out and cannon balled into the pool. Y/bsf wasn't with him. I asked where she was and he said that he came back to ours late last night after a movie so she's probably still asleep. I'll check on her later. She needs the rest anyway.

We got out of the pool once we cooled down. I asked Ethan if I could have a shower. I went to his room and had a nice warm shower. I rinced the chlorine out of my hair. I heard Ethan playing music through his speakers in his room. I'm gonna get payback. Hehe.

*Ethans POV*

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked over for a sec. I looked back instantly. Y/n had the towel wrapped around her body showing off all her curves. She still had drips of water running down her collar bone. Oh my god she was stunning.

Y/n: you good? You uh got a little drool dripping.

He laughed and threw a pillow at me playfully. He then realised I was still in a towel and got me one of his hoodies and some tracksuit pants. Let me just say, the hoodie smelt so good.

Ethan: they're a tad big on you ... yet you somehow manage to make it look perfect

Y/n: awe thanks E.

He got his phone and took a photo of me. I instantly ran to try and get his phone. He was too quick. We ran around the lounge room and kitchen. He then ran back into his room he tripped over just as I reached him, he fell onto the bed and I ... fell on top of him.

• • • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ • • • • • • •