ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

It was really good having my dad here for my birthday. I couldn't believe Ethan paid for him to come here. He only stayed for 4 days but I spent every minute I could with him. Ethan tagged along most of the time ... but that was dads choice.

Dad and Ethan got along really well. Dad seemed to really like him and they spent a lot of time together when I had to work. Not sure what they talked about but must have been interesting because they were alway laughing when I got home. Ethan actually took him out for lunch and a game of hockey.

Dad has to leave three days ago and yes I cried but I know I'll see him again soon. I was so glad that him and Ethan got along... I mean what's not to like about Ethan but dads always had this thing about my previous boyfriends. I chose the right one this time.

I've spent the days since dad left working and I finally get some time off. I filmed a few videos while dad was here so I wasn't under pressure to film something after work. But Ethan and I have planned to film a little video together before we come out to the fans.

Out idea was to go out for the day to like an amusement park and vlog it but it'll only be Ethan and I. It's kinda just to see what tenge fans think and comment about it. Ethan said he'll post a picture of us on Instagram when I post the vid to also help promote it. I'm a little nervous but I hope fans will support us. When y/bsf and gray told the fans most of them were happy for them but still I just-

Ethan: what ya thinking bout bub

Y/n: oh it's nothing

Ethan: baby. I promise. They'll support us and ya know what... who cares if they don't. They don't control us. And no matter what they say I'm happy with you

He kissed me reassuringly. Ethan is so special to me I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He's been here for me since we first met even just as friends. I ran into him but he helped me clean up my shirt. He helped me film pretty much all my videos since I've been here. He's helped me set up my life here. He got my father here for my birthday. He's so perfect.

Ethan: we should get to sleep, got a big day tomorrow. First shopping for outfits then going to the amusement park.

Y/n: night baby sweet dreams

Ethan: sweet dreams bub ... I love you

Y/n: I love you too ethan

That was the first time he said that. I had the biggest smile in my face. He kissed me before pulling me into his arms for a snuggle. This man will be the death of me.

• • • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ • • • • • • •