ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

On our way back home we stopped at a tattoo place. Ethan took me in and I picked out what I wanted. I decided on four things. For the first one I chose a rose on my left rib. Then I chose to get a smiley face on the middle finger of my right hand, after that I got my mums birth and death dates on the outside of my left ankle and lastly, I got a lip tattoo saying smile.

Once I saw Ethan's lip tat I wanted one too. We decided to get it all on camera for a new vid. I'm making it "18 changes for my 18th birthday". To distract myself while getting the tattoo Ethan and I thought of new stuff I should change on my body in the three hours I had before going clubbing .

The tattoos counted as four, then I said I would get my bellybutton, nose and tongue pierced so that adds on another three. After that I went to the hairdressers and they managed to fit me in and pretty much bleach my whole hair and cut it down to my shoulders. I made that count as two because it was a cut and colour.

For the last 9 "changes" I decided to; get my nails done, change my style of clothing ... again .... I brought a new phone and Apple Watch, they're not really changes but I counted it. I also did a full body wax which I have only ever done legs but ya know I did everything, I was thinking of doing a fake tan but I'm already tan so I didn't need it. I changed my profile pics and I went back the peircing place and got three new peircings on my left ear and two knew peircing on my right. That was all 18.

Once we finally got back Ethan went to his place to get ready and he said he would be back in 25mins. I had a shower, still being careful of everything, when I got out I straightened my hair and did a mini half up ponytail up the top. I put on ripped black skinny jeans and crop top that reveals my cleavage with cross straps. I put on light makeup and some heels that y/bsf made me put on.

25 minutes had passed and Ethan came to my door. I walked out with him and he opened the car door for me. He pecked my lips before he shut my door. Gray and y/bsf were already there waiting for us. They got us all a vip room for the night.

*skip to getting inside*

Y/n: oh my god dad!?

Dad: happy birthday sweetie!

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. I've missed him so much and for him to be here on my birthday just made it even better. Y/bsf and Ethan organised it. Speaking of, Ethan and my dad got a long really well. We told everyone we're dating but apparently they already knew.

Ethan had booked a hotel room next door for us so we could drink and not have to drive home or get a taxi. We stayed in the club for about 3 and half hours. Dad went back to my place with Grayson and y/bsf. The least we could say about what went down at the hotel is that things got realllyyyy heated.

• • • • • ʜᴏᴘs ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ • • • • •