ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

We didn't end up getting to meet our other two neighbours last night. Ethan told me about them though and apparently one keeps to them self and the other is barley home because of work so I guess it doesn't really matter.

We talked about a lot last night. It mainly just me and Ethan talking while gray and y/bsf were in their own convo. I figured out where I've seen them before.  Turns out they're really famous you tubers too. They have 9 million subscribers. Two more than y/bsf and one and a half more than me.

Our convo turned really deep when we talked about his dad and my mum. It was really good though. We could relate to each other and empathise what we've both been through and the heart ache. We put a movie on and I think I feel asleep on the couch about half way through the movie.

I woke up in Ethan's bed. He said he moved me there so I would be more comfortable. He said I was cuddling up to him all night. I always hug my pillows in my sleep and I'm just used to that. He said it was fine but we had a good laugh over breakfast.  We both woke up earlier than gray and y/bsf.

Y/n: I was thinking of going to the gym this morning. I haven't been able to go since I got here due to all the moving and stuff

Ethan: you shouldve come and met us sooner. We would've helped. And what gym do u go too?

Y/n: uh well I'm in the middle of making one of our spare rooms into a private gym so I just needa find a temporary one for now. Know any?

Ethan: yep. We have one. You're more than welcome to come use it any time you need.

Y/n: thank you. Do you mind if I go in there now for a quick two hour session?

Ethan: no problem as long as you don't mind any company.

We both laughed. I quickly went back home to get changed into my sports bra and gym pants. I chucked on my runners, grabbed a little mini towel and water bottle then walked back over.

We both started on the treadmill. We had a race on who could run the furthest on it within 30 minutes. I kept a steady pace but Ethan kept going faster then slower. I won by 1km. We then did some weights and other stuff. We were both sweaty as hell when we were done.

Ethan: wanna jump in the pool?

Y:n: I'll have to go get my bikinis from next door.

Ethan: oh we have some spare bikinis from our merch if you want to check some out and see if they fit.

I got a pair and we headed out side. Ethan jumped in straight away. I hesitated because when it splashed me it felt cold. Ethan got out and I thought he was going to jump in again but he picked me up and jumped in the water with me. We had a water fight and I got on his shoulders to try tackle him.

We spent hours in the pool. Still no sign of gray or y/bsf. We decided to tan once our fingers were all wrinkly from the water. I fell asleep again.

Ethan: y/n. Wake up. I'm gonna take you out for a late lunch/ early dinner since we haven't eaten anything and I'm starving.

Y/n: hm is that a date or friendly dinner

Ethan: do you want it to be a date?

Y/n: do you?

Ethan: yes if you agree

Y/n:  yes

• • • • • • • ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ • • • • • • •