I have something to tell.

I'm exited to start season 3. I'm exited to see Stephen again. And all the others afcourse. I walk to our first table read of this season. When I walk in, the first person who I see is Stephen, my heart jumps. He talk with someone when he see me he stand right and walk over to me. My heart jump again. He open his arms and I take his embrace and he pull me close. "Steph, I miss you the whole summer break."I said against his chest. "I miss you too Em."He answerd. I feel comfertble and safe in his arms. "Can we talk after the table read and rehearse lines." Stephen nod and wonder where I want to talk about. He release me from his embrace. I have to talk with lots of other people. I enjoy to see everyone. Everyone have to take a seat. We start reading the first script of this season.

She got more and more nervouse when we rehearse our lines. "Emily, something is bothering you?"I asked her. "I think so. There is something that I have to tell you. But is hard to tell so I write it down. I hope you will read these?" She asked and I nod my head. She take her purse and take the letter out of it and give it to me. I start reading.

"Stephen,

I'm just a girl in the age of 24. A girl who fall in love with someone 10 years older. She fall in love with her gostar. Stephen, I love you, there no words that can discribe exectley how much. It start the last period of filming season 2. I had some hope that the summer break will make things clear and it did. I know for sure I fall in love with you. I know it sound strange, weird. You're 10 years older than me. I will be honest to you. You deserve it. I will say one last thing, Stephen, I love you with my whole heart for now and always even you don't feel the same as I did.

XX Emily"

I doesn't know how to react to Emily. I put the letter in my lap. After a long time thinking I got finally my answer for Emily. "Emily, I'm happy that you trust me like this. That you say this to me. But no, I don't love you as my futer girlfriend. I love you as my best friend." I stand right and open my arms. "Stephen, I can't do this now. It feel awkwerd with what I know. I need some time and space to came over it." Emily said when she stand right and walked out of my trailer. 

I take a seat on the chair in my trailer and start crying. There is a nock at the door of the trailer.