What happen to me?

"My lovely everything,

My own feelings get me confussed, for a while now. I love you but when I help myself to the highest piont, I don't think about you anymore but I think about women. It make it more easy to me. Having sex with you is no problem. I like you, I love you for sure and having sex with you is still nice. I was talking with the runner, who have to leave. She told me that she like me for 2 years, now. I have to smile because it is nice to hear, when someone say someting like this. She give me a kiss and I answer it. It feel so nice. When I think about you, I break apart. I know with telling this, I break you're heart. It hurt me but it happen. But it make things clear for me. I'm bisexual. I feel so worse. That this kiss happen when we have a relation. I'm so sorry, Stephen. So sorry. There happen a lot to me last few weeks. You noticed that more thane once. I'm happy with that. But I can't tell you. So I write it down for you. I hope you will give me a second change. I hope you will respect my feelings. I hope you will suport me in this. That you still able to comfort me when I need it. I hope that we can stay together. I can't sleep next to you at the moment because I feel so quilty about what happen to me.

-X- EBR" 

I walk to our sleeping room and take my stuff from my side of the bed. I lay the letter on that place. I walk back and lay down on the chouch. 

I wake up in the middle of the night. The bed feel empty and cold. I turn on my other side and see, Emily is gone. She left a note. I pick it up and read it. I feel a tear is rolling over my cheek. I stand right and walk to my lovely girlfriend. She is sleeping. I go on my knees next to her and lay my hand on her cheek. "Lovely Em, Youre feelings would be oke for me, I respect them. You don't ask for them and that is the reason you don't have to feel quilty about that kiss. I will see you happy. The last few weeks you're not. I will suport you in this and you can ask me for a hug when you need one." She sit right and give me a hug. I wrap my arms around her. She start crying. I hold her tight against my chest. "SSSST, It is oke."I told her. "I don't deserve you. I kiss someone else and you stay so sweet and kind to me."Emily said. "That is because I love you so much. I will do that for always. Look at me."She look at me with watery eyes. "Emily Bett Rickards. I love you for now and forever. No matter what."