We have a great weekend, together.

I pull him close against my chest. I feel, he is scared. I rub with my thump his neck. After a other hour he fall finaly asleep. I can't sleep anymore. I hold the men that I love, close to me. I fall after a few more hours asleep.

When I wake up, Emily's head rest against mine. I don't move because she need her sleep. She wake up after a other hour. I smile to her. We have a great weekend together. We talk a lot about what happen and what we have on mind, we kiss together like never before. The next four months goes fast. Emily is alway's next to me. I love this women so much.

I go with Stephen to all his apointments. After four monthes we have back to work, after one night of sleep. We lay on bed early because we have a really early call time. I lay on top of him and hide my head in the crook of his neck. Stephen has his both arms around my waist. His finger tips starting drifting all over my back. I feel something is growing in his sweatpants.

I let travel my finger tips over her back. I feel that my dick get hard. I need to make love with her. I pulled her shirt off. Our kiss get more intense. Emily put my shirt off. My sweatpant goes next. She left me in my boxershort and leave. She came back in a few seconds and she trow something to me. When I have a look to it, I can smile only. Emily sit next to me and start kissing again.

I start kissing that lovely men again. Stephen unclip my bra and slide it away. My sweatpants going next. My underware is the last ting that leave my body. I put his boxer off and take a condom. I put it on his dick. We kiss more before Stephen turn me on my back. He came in me. He move slowly up and down. He speed up and it make me almoste done.

"Steph, I'm almost there."She said. I speed up a bit. She came and I pull back. I start to roll of the condom. Emily take a new one and put it on my dick again. She turn me on my back. She take my dick in her mouth and goes slowely up and down. I enjoy this so much, everytime she did it. She goes faster and I came really fast. She put the condom off and throw it away. She snuggle up against me. I feel her soft skin against my chest, when I let my finger tips swift around her back again.

I lay against Stephen and I feel his finger tips on my back and that feel nice. After a couple minutes I feel his beard against my cheek. That means, he fall a sleep. He is snorring like everytime after having seks. I wrap my arm around him and fall in sleep too.