Chapter One: Window

Here's a short update I'm just trying to get the story started! Leave comments and criticism I love hearing from you guys!

Violet pushed the curtain revealing the window. She curiously looked around at all the movers. While watching them picking up a boxes, she spotted three misplaced people walking into the lawn. Her heart started pounding and she felt her feet get numb,but continued to intensely stare. Constance who was wearing a fitting purple dress gestured Tate to go pick up a box he rolled his eyes but then jogged over to one picking it up. As Violet watched him she noticed his veiny hands and mussels she had not noticed prior. Before she knew it the knob on the door was turning and Adelaide entered and Constance and Tate behind her. "Vivian" Constance yelled. "Why hello" Vivian smiled pulling Constance in for a hug. Vivian then turned to Tate and examined the box. "Violet, the box tate has goes to your room will you show him where it is" Vivian looked over at her standing in the window. Instead of saying anything Violet nodded her head and started Heading up the stairs. She tried her hardest not to look back at him to much for if she did she would lose herself in his eyes. As they approached her room she opened the door. Tate walked over to the desk in violet's room placing the box on to it. He turned to look at her "pretty big room" he said. "Yep" Violet wanted to say more, but couldn't find the right words to say. She followed Tate with her eyes as he walked over to her window. He examined it for a second then looked at her "That's my window" he said pointing back at his house. For a second Violet lost her thought she didn't know what to say back at him. For a second,she imagined them staying up late talking from their windows, holding up pictures. and laughing, but that thought quickly left her mind as she was pulled back into the reality that she could barley speak to him. "that's cool" she said. Tate gave her a smile then walked out of her room she followed him back down the stairs where Constance and Adelaide were waiting for him. Constance waved bye as she opened the front door leave. "See you Tuesday at four o'clock sharp Tate" Ben, Violet's father said. As soon as the door shut Violet looked over at her father curious about the why he was meeting Tate. "What was that all about" she tried to act cool. "A session, Constance came over to ask if I was comfortable treating him, so we will meet on Tuesday" he answered. "That's weird" violet said rolling her eyes walking back to her room. "Oh and violet" Ben said. She gave him a look still walking up the stairs. "That's the last you'll ask about it, you don't fool me" he smiled.