nine;

Bayley walked up the stairs to her apartment. Finn had just kissed her, and she loved it. The kiss was soft and tender, and he hadn't done anything to make her uncomfortable. She loved him, but could never tell him that. They just met for crying out loud.

Bayley unlocked her apartment door and heard a voice from inside. She didn't recognize it, so she went stayed outside the door for a second to listen.

"Sasha, don't you think lying to your roommate is a bad idea?"

Bayley now knew that voice was a man's as he was getting closer to the door.

"No, she doesn't need to know about us," Sasha paused. "Yet."

The man must have agreed, because Bayley didn't hear anything else. She was angry with her roommate, the fact that she could potentially be hiding a relationship from her.

Bayley decided to not go in her apartment, as Sasha seemed busy, and had no early shift after all. Bayley turned around and headed out of the building to somewhere she knew she could go.

The streets of New York were decorated so nicely for the holidays. Macy's had the Believe sign all lit up across the side of the building, the windows had fake snow in them, making them look more inviting already. The one thing though, was the Rockefeller Tree.

And that was where Bayley now had a happy memory.

Bayley continued to walk until she reached Finn Bálor's apartment complex. She thought that Finn might not have wanted her company, but she walked up the stairs anyway. Finn had given her his apartment number a few days ago.

She knocked on his door, her knuckles slightly tapping on the door. She stepped back, waiting for him to open it.

She saw him open the door, half-naked, sweat dripping from his body. Normally, this wouldn't have bothered her, but he had a killer body.

"Bayley, I wasn't expecting you," he said, sounding out of breath.

"Sorry, I know I showed up unexpectedly, but Sasha lied to me. She didn't have an early shift, she was having some guy over instead."

She saw him shoot her a look of confusion. Bayley wanted nothing more than for him to hug her, but she knew that was a long shot.

"You're more than welcome to come in, but I'm in the middle of a workout," Finn told her as he opened the door.

Bayley walked through the door and saw the setup he had. He had weights in the corner of the room, along with some yoga mats rolled up. She also noticed the treadmill in the other corner of the room, and a bike in the middle of the room.

She made herself comfortable on a bar stool in the kitchen and grabbed a smoothie from the fridge. She also removed her coat and hat. Finn continued to work out, and Bayley could not help but watch him.

She was amazed at how quick he could do some of this stuff. She had never been a huge heath guru, or had any motivation to go the gym.

Once Finn finished his workout, he grabbed a towel and joined Bayley on the bar stool. "So, other then Sasha lying to you, did anything else happen today?"

Bayley shook her head. "No, I was going to go back to my apartment and grab some money, and then meet up with Sasha at Starbucks for her break."

Finn nodded and then threw his shirt back on. Bayley noticed it was a PE&K shirt, she had seen them in a bunch of her Instagram ads.

"Hey, PE&K. You're a fan of their merchandise?" Bayley asked him.

"I guess you could say that. I also help produce some of their designs. I'm one of their partners," Finn said as he looked down at his shirt.

"That is so cool! Is it hard work sponsoring them?"

Finn shook his head. He had signed up for PE&K's partnership a few years ago. He needed some extra cash and that was Sami's great plan. He never expected he would be helping them with the designs.

Bayley grabbed his hand and put her head on his shoulder. "I know we've only known each other for a few days, but thank you for always being there for me."

Finn grabbed her hand and squeezed it back. "Any time. I really like where this relationship is going."

A smile formed on Bayley's lips as those words left his mouth.

She was slowly falling in love with Finn Bálor.

<><><><><>

Hey guys!! What did you guys think of the chapter???