Crawling back

I plop down on the couch watching the movie with Clay. I lean my head and rest on his shoulder. He kisses my head. I had already changed into comfy clothes. Pink shorts and a gray shirt. Clay wore his sweats and a tank. He teased me about the pink shorts but I didn't care, heh. He lays down and pulls me over him. I lay on him as he scratches my head a little and slowly. "Finally letting me do this, hm?"
"Mhmm.." I started to doze off.

His hand moves down under my shirt and toyed with my bra clips. I groan a little, "I'm on my period dumbshit.."
"I can't tease?"
His hand grabs my ass and squeezes it a little. I sit up and pinch his ears pulling a little, "Noo- woah!-" I squeaked a little as he pinned me down.

Night...

His knee near my private, soft rubs. Everything around me felt heavy. Even the air. He bites my neck a little.

You should just let him, you remember that day.
And I remember the effect years ago..

His hand slips under my shirt and bra. So cold. "C-Clay," I softly say, "Can we just..w-wait till I'm done with myself?"

"Aw no fun." He sits down letting me sit up. I touch my neck, pressing lightly. It hurt a little. "I don't know why you bother checking. You know I'll leave marks on you." He smirks, "Should know me Riri~"
I push his face away, "Go to sleep dumb fox."
Clay pulls me close to him and lays on his side hugging me. "I sleep now." He giggles cuddling me. "Claaay," I pout a little squirming around.

So bad he doesn't know your spot.
Don't care right now.

He starts to fall asleep.
Aww sleepy boy.

I smile. He was so warm. Dusty jumps next to me. "Here Dusty," I whisper. She goes into my arm and cuddles next to me. I kiss her head, "My baby~" Clay kisses my neck, "Mine." He was still half asleep. It gave me a chill and melt.

I let myself fall asleep.

I slowly wake up but quickly get up. "Fuck.." I rub my eye. Clay was in the kitchen making something. Dusty was somewhere. I yawn a little. I overslept..
Clay comes back with some cereal and some buttered toast, "Good morning sleepy head." He smiles at me handing me my breakfast. He popped the toast in my mouth before I could even say "G".
He rubs my head and goes back to our room.

I blush a little. Aw he's being cute.
I like it. That's not what your fantasies say.
I choke on the toast a little. Dusty purrs at me. "I'm fine. I just I missed my death." I joke.
Get to it Rikkun..

I go to the closet and change my clothes. Jeans and a green shirt. I felt Clay's hands on my boobs, "How's my princess?"
I blush again feeling myself a little heated, "Y-you're rather flirty this morning."
He smiles and kisses my cheek, "I'll go buy you some sweets." He pokes my cheek, "Bleedy girl."
I roll my eyes and smile. He leaves.

Dusty meows.
"Yeah. I should probably do that."
She meows again.
"You're right," I glance over to a torn shirt, "He needs it."
I sit down on the bed. Glancing at the cassettes I had recorded. Fifth-teen of them. Though three were still somewhere. He had never found nor heard them. I narrow my eyes a little. He will soon. I glance over to my old jacket hanging in the closet.
Sooner than we think.
Yeah..
Is that why you've been keeping the down-low?
I come from a bad neighborhood, I should know better.
He wouldn't last a minute.
He knows what he's doing. He just doesn't know what they're gonna do.
And what do you suppose?
Move.
Is that why you killed that man?
I'm saving up for a better car. For us. Dusty can't handle planes or anything else. It's better. We'll get out of here for good.
You are teenagers.
I'm doing what I fucking have to! It's been like that for a while.
Even when you parted?

I get up and clean some dishes in the sink.

Ignoring me..
I need to focus anyways. It's my plan and it'll help the both.
And his family? He cares about them.
I'll think of something.
You can't take a person-
I know that!
I hit my head with my wrist as hard as I could. I know what I'm doing.

Dusty gives me a concerned look. "I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just..tired."

I lay down on the couch after cleaning around a little. Laying on my stomach. I felt like I wanted to throw up, but it wasn't necessary that mood. Stupid side affects, huh?
I close my eyes. The world was spinning.
I let myself go back to sleep.