Sweet and Scary

"I'm home!" Clay calls out. I smile, "Well that was quick."
An act? Really? Why Rikkun?
I need time to think..
"Why are you wearing one of my shirts?" He asks.
I rub my cheek a little, "I like your scent, hehe." Clay takes out a box of chocolates, "Here silly, I hope this helps."
"Aww you're cute."
He goes over and hugs me, "I know." I felt the pain in my rib strike. Please don't bleed anything but that.. Clay takes a chocolate out and pops it in my mouth. I giggle a little eating it. "Hm." I hear him say. It gave me chills. "You flinched."
"H-huh?"
"You never flinched unless.." His eyes narrow a little.

You fucked up Rikkun Larsson. You fucked up.

"I mean, I only just woke up a few minutes ago from a bad dream." I frown a little.
"Is that why you went to wear a shirt if mine?" His voice changed just a little. It scared me but it also made me melt. "Yeah.." I look down.

"Lift the shirt up."
"But why?"
"Lift. It up."

I felt my hand shake for a moment lifting the shirt up a little. Then a little higher. Revealing the bandages and stained blood.

"What's this?" His eyes meet mine for a moment but I look away.
"M-my rib started to bleed."
"You're not lying to me, are you?"
"N-no. Remember you made me promise not to, so I made a promise too." I look up to him.

He pushes my hand down to drop the shirt down and cover my stomach. He walks off to the bedroom.

Talk to him?
I think it's best to leave him to think?
With that said, are you planning on killing anyone for money?
No.. I sit on a chair. Clay needs me right now..
So you're going to wait for his command. Like always.
Nothing wrong with it. I've been like that for a while..
I lay my head down. God why am I so depressed?