Rib

I stared at the large hall. The entrance of the old movie theater.
I narrow my eyes, I dreamt this before. I was a child and this was my worst nightmare then. I remember how I woke up crying a little.
I walk down and put my hands on the chains blocking the way in to the snack bars and going up the slope to the rooms. Everything was so empty. No people around. I turn around and walk near the water fountain. There was still coins in there.

Lots of people made wishes. I wonder if they came true.
I made mine a long time ago. It still hasn't came true.

I look over my shoulder. There was that old woman again. Her name I don't know.

She might attack you. Don't you remember?
I remember it all. I'll just ignore her. I'll avoid that room too.
We should check out the Game store.
Yeah.

I love that store. I smile remembering how much my mother and I were so happy to get our favorite game. Our collection.
I go over to the large box of video games. I pick up a game I know by heart. I smile again.
Townshed was your favorite.
And so was Travis and Alex.
You miss her don't you?
I don't need her.
I put the game back. I glance over my shoulder.

That woman was there again. Her gray hair and ragged clothes. Brown eyes..
The more I stare the more I felt like her skin was sagging.

Bathroom?
Yeah..I guess. I walk to the right.

Do you remember when you were so upset. You were talking to Cortez?
What about?
I dunno. I don't remember, but when you hugged you had a smirk on your face. Then went back to that sad face of yours. Your friend saw that~ Such an act Larsson.
Hm. I use to like him long time ago. It doesn't matter anymore.
Yeah you got knocked out.
Twice. Thanks.

I walk down the hall to the bathroom. There was an office nearby I could probably chill in until something in the real world would wake me.
I bust through the door and quickly lock it up. Placing a chair to block it. I go over behind the desk and hide under.

Do you remember when you got knocked down in the hall? You laid there for a moment then got back up. Limping out of the school.
Yeah I remember. My shoulder was so bruised and my arm was so weak to even move.
It was raining that day.
Big deal. It wasn't like anyone would give me a ride anyways.

I felt my rib hurt, "Shit.."
What's wrong now?
I'm not sure.
That's strange.

I felt a large pain in my chest.

I wake up to Dusty on my back. Meowing. I sit up and hold. Petting her. "What's wrong, hm?"
She looks over to my side.

Blood.

My eyes fall to my rib. It was bleeding. "Fuck-" I jump up. I go and grab some bandages. I knew they be in handy. I take my shirt off to soak in some blood. Stupid idea but its the most. I wrap the bandages around my rib and some of my stomach for support. I get scissors and cut the rest, tugging it in for it to be sealed.

Clay was coming back pretty soon..