Chapter XVII: Death and Creation (Epilogue)

{ I'm going to have my ending thoughts at the end of this chapter, so please read that if you get time. This is the end... Also, I got a tattoo yesterday and I love it, but it's hard to type and not get vaseline everywhere lol. (Tattoo above) }

4 Years Later

Clementine has been planning to move back to Virginia for a while now. She finally went back to the people she loved after a long four years. Clementine had to take time to herself to spend as much time with the family as well as figure out what she wanted for herself.

AJ, Lee, and Carley are still back in Georgia hoping that they wouldn't have to move around a whole lot more. They missed Clementine dearly, but they all kept in touch especially AJ and Clem.

Louis and Clementine ended up making a plan to surprise Violet, and the rest of the group with her return. Louis took the group to the airport, all with blindfolds on so they figured it was just Louis pulling one of his pranks, even though he was twenty two at that point. He would never let go of his jokester facade, ever.

Louis told them all to not remove their blindfolds while he went to grab something. They all hesitantly complied and within about ten minutes Louis opened all the doors of the SUV. Violet said something along the lines of, "Great, this jackass is going to let us all get abducted."

Clementine had to try her hardest not to giggle. Violet was in the front seat, looking as bored as ever. That was until she felt Clementine's soft lips on hers. She was hesistant at first because it felt strange to her until all of the memories began flooding back. Clementine could swear that she had never seen Violet move that fast... well, maybe. She ripped the bandana off her face and practically flew on Clementine, knocking both of them over.

They were all united and crying.

6 Years Later

Many of them matured greatly and were doing amazing things.

Ruby had recently finished medical school, and had a secondary degree in botany. Aasim had published some of his works online, not planning on making it in the big cities just yet. He was teasting the waters. However, he gained popularity and pursued that dream. Aasim has three books published so far and had a big following. Him and Ruby are still together, even if they love to annoy each other to a great extent.

Marlon thought about going to college for baseball, but decided against it. He saw that as more of a side hobby for him. Instead, he focused on his 'leader' trait and went to college to get into education and work himself up from coach to principle, and maybe to board of education one day. As of right now, he was the principle of Ericson's Boarding School. Brody had dreams of being a world traveler, but she wasn't about to separate from the people she loved dearly. Instead, she decided to do another thing she loved which was helping people. She had went to school to be a therapist that specialized in working with teens that suffered from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Those were all things she suffered from as well, so her teachings and advice geniuninely helped her better herself. Those two have been married for almost eight years now, not being able to wait for Clementine to return. They married about a year and a half after Clementine moved back to Georgia.

Omar was on the journey of becoming a professional chef. He remained single, not wanting a relationship to distract him. He was still in college for that, trying to perfect his techniques and dishes.

Louis was doing many things with his life, and James helped him with it. Louis was invested in some major businesses, in honor of his father. He took over after his father passed from cardiac arrest so that the Sulieman Industry didn't fall and or become corrupt. James was his second in command. Louis and James had gotten married almost instantly when Clementine was back. They wanted her to be there for it, so they patiently waited. Over time, James has learned how to play piano from his lovely boyfriend. Louis still did that regularly, and occasionally he did some stand-up comedy in one of the bars that was in their town. It was called, "Mitch's Masterpiece."