Chapter 4: Jimin

Jimin just wanted this awards show to be over. He really wasn't feeling it anymore and currently wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. He remembered their performance earlier and it honestly made him embarrassed that his voice cracked during the performance. After that voice crack, he just wanted to leave the stage immediately and hide or wished that the ground would just swallow him. The show must go on though, so he still gave his best in that performance. His members and Sungwoon of Wanna One did their best to comfort him for he was feeling down after that performance. 

The next performance of the night was announced and it was no other than the Nation's Girl Group, Twice. The moment the girls appeared on stage, their fans started cheering loudly to them. Their fans really love them and they had been working hard whole year too. They definitely deserve to be the top girl group, carrying the Nation's Girl Group title of this generation.

The song they performed first was What is Love then followed by Dance the Night Away. Then a video introduction played on screen with the Twice girls introducing their new title track, Yes or Yes. 

Seeing Jeongyeon on the screen made him uneasy. He remembered their encounter earlier. He knew the she disliked him but that was first time they argued and he lost his temper. He wasn't usually the type to lose his temper when it came to annoying girls. He was taught to respect girls no matter how irritating they were but he didn't know what it was with Jeongyeon that would make him act weirdly. Like how he would not know how to get back at Taehyung when he would use Jeongyeon to tease him. He also couldn't forget how he grabbed her wrist when she made fun of her height. His height was one of his insecurities before but he got over it already. From time to time, his friends would tease him with it but it didn't anger him. With Jeongyeon though, he felt so insulted when it came from her lips. He just sighed. He knew that after their encounter earlier, the girl would hate him even more and might see him as the violent type for grabbing her wrist.

 When the video introduction was done, the girls finally performed their comeback song. It started with Mina talking in english then the intro by Tzuyu, Jihyo and Nayeon. After the intro, was the first verse which was sung by Jeongyeon.

He froze when he saw Jeongyeon. This girl could definitely sing, dance and she looked good o n stage. He also had to admit that she looked really beautiful tonight even when they were arguing earlier. Her longer hair framed her small face and he also remembered looking at her lips during their argument. He is a man and he won't deny to himself that it made him wonder how her lips would feel against his. 

"Oi Chim, you can blink now, Jeongyeon is done with her part!" 

He snapped out of his thoughts and returned to reality when he heard Taehyung's teasing voice. When Jeongyeon was done with her part, Jimin tilted his head backwards with eyes closed. What is wrong with him? Why was he getting worked up by that girl? He couldn't stop looking at her either. Why did she have to be so annoying but so beautiful at the same time?

"So, do you like Jeongyeon? Yes or yes?" asked Taehyung teasingly while imitating the Yes or Yes hand gesture. 

He rolled his eyes and ignored Tae. He noticed Jungkook chuckling at how Tae teased him and how he reacted.

"Jeongyeon-ssi is getting prettier everyday," he heard Taehyung say. "Maybe I should ask her out. I heard their dating ban is over."

Jimin suddenly looked at Taehyung and he felt like punching the outgoing BTS member for saying those words. He was shocked when he realized that he wanted to punch Taehyung just for saying that he would ask Jeongyeon out. He shouldn't care right? He doesn't like her anyway. He glared at them which made Taehyung and Jungkook laugh even more.