Chapter 9: Jimin

It was a busy day for Twice. They just performed their comeback on M Countdown earlier that day. Jimin was thankful that he didn't screw up because he realized that Jeongyeon had a lot of center time in this comeback. If he made a mistake it would have been very noticeable. Then after the performance, there was a short press conference and Jimin was just quiet the whole time while smiling like a complete fool. He was thankful that the reporters didn't pay attention to Jeongyeon right now because he really didn't know what to answer if they asked Jeongyeon some questions. The questions were mostly answered by Jihyo, obviously taking the role of the dependable leader of these girls and Nayeon who is the oldest but was far from being obvious. Jimin noticed that ever since he spent time with Twice, Nayeon reminded him of Jin hyung, the oldest in the group but didn't act like one.

It was almost dark when they  went back to the dorm. All of the Twice girls chilled in the living room of their dorm. They ordered some food to celebrate for their comeback. The girls were happy for the success of their performance. He remembered those moments when he would celebrate with his groupmates and he missed them even if he was just gone for a day or two. He really wanted to go back to his own body now.

He remembered Jeongyeon and how they were supposed to meet tonight at around seven in the evening at the same spot they met last time. They decided to visit some shaman somewhere along a hidden alley in Gangnam district to ask for some help so that they could go back to their own bodies. He looked at his watch and it will be seven in the evening in more than an hour. He had to start getting ready.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed arms were being linked into both of his arms. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he realized that both Dahyun and Sana were all over him. Both their lips were pouting towards her like they were going to kiss him. Well, technically they were all over Jeongyeon but he is in her body right now.

"Jeongyeon unnie, you seem bothered by something," he heard Dahyun say while still pouting her lips towards him and the same goes for Sana.

Jimin's body stiffened. He didn't know how to react. How would Jeongyeon react when she was in this kind of situation. What would he do? Should he just let them kiss him or should he push them away? Both Sana and Dahyun gave both his cheeks a peck. He felt his face flush and could tell that he was probably red as a tomato. If they only knew who he was, he could bet on his pockets that they would murder him. He was also sure that he would be the envy of many males in South Korea right now. The thought made him laugh but uneasy at the same time.

His thoughts went back to Jeongyeon and that they have to meet. He quickly untangled himself from Sana and Dahyun and stood up. The two were a bit shocked when he moved away from them quickly.

"Uhmmm...I have to go," said Jimin.

"Where unnie?" asked Jihyo.

"Just to buy something at the convenience store," he said hoping he didn't sound stuttering.

"Oh okay, please be be careful, it's already dark," the leader just replied.

He just nodded. He was about to leave the girls but before he could leave, someone caught his attention. It was Mina who was looking at him with that sharp look in those beautiful eyes of hers. He couldn't point out what it meant but it somehow creeped him out. He had a gut feeling that he shouldn't piss this girl off. Then Mina looked the other way and that gave him the signal to leave.

Jimin reached the place he was going to meet Jeongyeon and it looked like they arrived at the same time. Both of them are wearing hoodies and masks that cover their faces. He smiled at her with concern and she gave him a shy smile.

"So where are we going?" she asked him.

"Trust me on this one." he told her but he noticed that worried look on her face. "Is everything okay?"