Chapter 9

It was Friday morning when Mikayla settled into the larger couch on the Falcon 7X jet, preparing to head back to London. Damien was talking to the pilot about something and as she waited on him to join her, she reminisced about the last two days.

After their explosive first kiss, Damien and Mikayla had decided to take things slowly, agreeing to simply enjoy each moment as it came.

She had been adamant about them not rushing into anything too serious too soon. Reluctantly, Damien had agreed as he released her from his embrace and it had taken every ounce of self-control that he had to walk out of her bedroom.

He agreed that they should have a more in-depth discussion about 'them' after they returned to London. Mikayla was thankful for his understanding; she really did not want to hastily get involved in anything too fast and so they had not kissed or touched since that evening.

Thankfully, things had not been awkward between them and she had enjoyed exploring a bit of New York during their free time. Mikayla was not sure at which point, but she had begun to realise that her initial judgement of Damien had been wrong.

Sure, he had his moments where he could be overbearingly arrogant. However, it was beginning to dawn on her that there was much more to him than there appeared to be.

Mikayla had not slept much last night. After their meeting on Thursday afternoon, Damien had taken her to dinner at a lovely restaurant. Afterwards, they had gone to an exclusive night club in Manhattan, where they had danced into the early hours of the morning.

Yawning slightly, Mikayla reclined onto the couch and closed her eyes, her breathing evened out as she fell asleep soon after.

"Mikayla..." Damien's sexy voice whispered in her ear as his tongue gently played with the skin of her neck causing her to moan.

"Damien..." Mikayla whimpered softly, her voice heavy with sleep, as his tongue touched the heated skin of her neck, "You know, when your lips touch the skin of my neck like that, I find it hard to think..." she sighed as she felt her body shiver.

"Oh?" he repeated the movement, "That's very important information to know," he grinned as he knelt next to the couch.

His left hand swiftly moved past the waistband of her leggings. He traced the lining of her cotton underwear before slowly slipping his hand inside. Meanwhile, his mouth continued to assault her neck, leaving a mark while his fingers teased her.

"You feel so good mon petit oiseau des îles," he whispered in French to Mikayla, making her body shudder once more.

"Oh shit..." Mikayla's back arched off the couch as her left hand gripped his hair.

Her right hand held on to the headrest of the couch as Damien's fingers continued their assault, the feeling causing her to gasp out.

"You're so tight," his finger continued to caress her.

He began to slowly insert another finger, his movements deliberately designed in ways to drive her crazy.

"Damien, more please..." Mikayla cried out, when she suddenly heard Damien chuckle as he said her name.

She moved her hips, wanting more friction, while his fingers continued their relentless assault. Through the intense pleasure, she could hear the softness of his voice continue to call her name before it got a bit louder.

"Mikayla... wake up, we'll be landing in London soon." Damien chuckled again as he gently shook her by the shoulders, dragging her out of her slumber.

After returning from the cockpit, Damien had found Mikayla asleep. He had smiled as he had covered her with a warm blanket. Halfway into their flight he noticed that she was gently tossing and turning, murmuring soft incoherent words as she slept.