Unknown POV

I love flying.

I've loved it ever since I'd started doing it. It was a chance to be free, a chance to see the world from above.

That sounded cheesy. Sorry about that.

I didn't come around here often. I didn't want people to know who I was. But today was different.

Today, they had arrived.

I landed in the Sky Oak, quickly locating the youngest of the three. Vana, wasn't it? Reminded me of her father.

I silently inspected her, making sure not to be noticed. Her shoulder blades stuck out quite a bit-perfect. She'd have them soon. I sensed her power as well-this one was strong. It had already become halfway developed, unusual for most. Of course, she was not like most.

Halfway... That would mean that her power had appeared, and that she was using it. I could sense that she could control it quite nicely. Soon, she would learn to use it to its full power.

Moving down, I inspected the next one. Her power had just begun to show, yet immediately she had good control over it. Her shoulder blades stuck out, but not as much as the first one's. Hers would be a while before they came.

Now it was time for the third one. Her shoulder blades were equal to the second's, and her power had not shown yet. I could already tell that when it did come, her control would be as good as the other two. Seems to run in the family.

Going back to the youngest, I noticed that her other power had also greatly developed. She had already mastered 2 of her 5 forms.

Yes, she was powerful. She could become as powerful as her mother.

That was all I needed to know-for now. I flew off, ready for the journey back. I didn't mind. I was used to it by now.

But I'd be back.