Love in the Daylight- Prologue

I'm awake in the afternoon

I fell asleep in the living room
It's one of those moments
When everything is so clear 

Before the truth goes back into hiding ,I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding,  To work on finding, something more than this fear

It takes so much out of me to pretend,

Tell me now, tell me how to make amends...

Maybe, I need to see the daylight

To leave behind the half-life
Without you I am breaking down

Oh Lately, some' here don't feel right

This is just a half-life
Is there really no escape?
No escape from time
Of any kind

    As hard as she tried, Kaitlyn Dever couldn't remember exactly when it all began. Things like this didn't even really have a beginning, she supposed— they just came together in a messy whirlwind of emotion, and turned everyone's lives upside down. If Molly were here right now, she'd excitedly spout something about destiny, and true love, and everything working out in the end. The younger actress knows though, that sometimes, that notion couldn't be further from the truth.The brunette sighed, dejected. How could she continue the show now? Molly had quit, and she was the reason. They both told each other so many times that it would be best for everyone at work if they ended the relationship—but Molly Ephraim, being herself, couldn't deal with losing the only person she had ever truly loved. Kaitlyn smiled, if only for a moment, knowing that she had her lover, friend, and former co-star, to lean on. Nonetheless, the seventeen year old has a tough road ahead of her.

__________________________________________

   Moments Later~ in the Cafe-Like Area of the Last Man Standing Set

"I don't understand how this happened, more than that, I don't understand why." A fifty- something man proclaims,  frustrated. "What is the Network going to do to us, now? How are we gonna explain her sudden 'dropout'?"  

The man sets down the full subway wrapper he was holding, and exhales.

    His female co-star shoots him a glare.  "Tim, for God Sake, forget about the damn network for a moment. These young women truly love each other. I know that this isn't just some millennial fling. The way Molly looks at Kaitlyn, and the way Kaitlyn looks back. You can't fake that stuff." She moves towards the upholstered bench that he's sitting on. Still standing up firmly, she speaks.  "I was young once,  and if someone had loved me that  much back then, I would have held on to it, tight."

     Tim chuckles in retort, shifting his full weight onto the bench. His hands are weaved together in his lap as he spits out a bitter but calm reply.  "Listen to yourself. This isn't a Nicholas Sparks Novel, Nancy. This is real life. Life for Young Actresses of Hollywood in the year 2012. Besides,  If this gets out, I don't predict the show's  conservative demographic reacting well to this, ... this thing. This entire fiasco could shut this show down - it could shut it down for good."

         Although she shoots him an annoyed glare for the second time that night, the weight of the man's words closes in on Nancy. It was just a Job, she knew-- In many ways, it was like any other American Job- except when it wasn't. In this business, people judged you on every move you made, and it wasn't just people from your own neighborhood, city, or even your own country. It was literally the entire world - or at least that's what it felt like in many instances. Some things never change, and Celebrity Scrutiny is one of those things.

   More than anything, the woman empathizes with her younger TV Daughters. The good thing about Southern California though, is that it's a very progressive place for young and beautiful LGBT women to live.  Fans of the girls would no doubt support them without hesitation. She held onto that thought as everyone at LMS headed home for the night. It was nearing 12:00 am pacific standard time.

______________________________________________

About 2 Hours Later~ At Molly's Condo

The Beautiful, but somewhat sullen 27 year old  hears a knock at her door. In moments, she sees her lover in front of her. 

"Kait."  The Teen rushes in and wraps her arms around Molly. "I've  missed you so much." Kaitlyn says, looking into her eyes.  Molly smiles at the teen's slightly melodramatic tone. "I've only been  gone for like three hours, kiddo."  Kaitlyn cringes at the nickname. "You do know how incredibly creepy it sounds when you call me that, right?" Molly nods. "hmm, I suppose you're right. " The raven-haired woman pulls her girlfriend closer. "I love you so, so much, babygirl." Kaitlyn smiles widely, giving Molly a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Better?"

"Much".  

Kaitlyn stays over that night, and the two make passionate young love. It is as if nothing is wrong- and their respective celebrity reputations aren't at stake in the slightest.

___________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: I do not own these Actresses, they own themselves. This story is FICTIONAL - THEREFORE, WHATEVER MAY TRANSPIRE HEREIN DID NOT AND WILL NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. IT IS SOLELY THE WORKINGS OF MY OWN IMAGINATION. 

K I S S FORMULA VERSION = I MADE IT ALL UP. IT IS FAKE. THESE TWO ARE  BOTH HETEROSEXUAL AS FAR AS IT IS KNOWN TO ME. THANK YOU & ENJOY READING

Author's Note: Stay tuned for Chapter 1 ! This story is kinda writing itself. Lol. Hope at least one reader likes this.  I believe only one other person in the history of earth has done a LMS Molly/Kaitlyn RPF, which I find really sad. Props to that amazing writer though, his story is on an 18+ website so if you wanna read it, message me. This One's my very first story on Wattpad. I have an account by the same username on Fanfiction.net! Go check it out -- but only if you want to. Until next Chapter ~LittleLiarLovesEmily