Chapter 3: Part One - Give it All to You

Author's Note: This chapter takes place in mid to late May  of 2012,  as the previous ones have. It  serves as somewhat of a buildup to the prologue. Every Chapter after this will be set in the 'present day' - meaning  some time after the prologue (September of  the same year)  with no or minimal flash backs or backtracking from then on. Hope this note is helpful as a fore-warning before the small jump. Now on to the chapter.

Also, this Chap. is split into 2 parts. Part 2 begins three hours after part 1 ends ends.

______________________________________________

            There are few things in life that Molly Ephraim finds more nostalgic and precious than walking inside of the Bucks County Playhouse , in New Hope Pennsylvania.  She had spent almost every glorious summer day as a child practicing and preforming there. It was an escape from real life, and everything felt perfect when she was on stage. Until this year, she thought she'd never be able to return to the theater again. After the building was foreclosed on back in 2010, there were plans to tare it down completely; but luckily, a private company associated with the theater rose enough money to regain rights to the building.

          The actress was thrilled when she found out that renovations on the Playhouse are set to be completed soon, and that the Grand Re-opening of the prized building is set for July. Immediately, her mind was taken with the crazy idea to bring Kaitlyn there with her, this year. The theater veteran can't imagine not sharing such a great place with the girl she loves. Someday.

      Tonight though, Molly and Kaitlyn are readying themselves for their first official date.  They've been secretly together for more than a month now, and both of them know that tonight must be a very  low key night. 

      Despite herself, however, excitement is bubbling within the older of the pair, and she has a feeling that her 28th birthday will definitely be one to remember. Molly wears a cheesy grin as she scours through the bedroom closet of her small but lovely LA Condo.

____________________________________________________________________________

   A few miles away, on a street that's considerably quiet for Los Angeles,  Kaitlyn Dever is relaxing in the bedroom of her family home, listening to an old but re-mastered 'Queen' song on her iPod. It's one of the rare days when she does have downtime, and music is always her go to. Yes, Bohemian Rhapsody  was a classic - and yes, she would argue anyone who tried to say otherwise.

       Sometimes Maddy would  poke fun at Kaitlyn for her somewhat retro music preferences, but the teen liked what she liked, and she didn't really give a shit what anyone else thought-  even though she knew her middle sister was just messing around- she has never been one to let the opinions of others sway her, really.

           The thought lingers for a moment and Kaitlyn realizes that even if her relationship with Molly is leaked before she turns eighteen, they would get through it together - and the court of public opinion would not get the better of her.

She won't let her mind even  go there tonight, though; tonight is about Molly's Birthday.   For almost three hours straight last night, the teen had racked her brain trying to think of a romantic, yet inconspicuous place to take her girlfriend on their date.

Finally, genius struck. Kaitlyn thought of the perfect city, and the perfect venue.

_____________________________________________________________

               "Dancing?" Chloe Grace Moretz' facial expression cannot be seen through the phone, but everyone who's  in on the  three-way call can imagine it well. "At a Studio?" 12 year old Jane chimes in right after her. "In New York City?" Chloe pipes up again. "Are you sure that's a good idea?  What if someone spots the two of you together? Plus, isn't professional dancing like, um... lame?"