Part Two - All About Us

"New York is amazing tonight. I've been here before, but Kait, being here with you.." Molly's smile lights up her  entire face. The teen leans in to kiss the birthday girl, who erupts into giggles.  It's the most beautiful sound that Kaitlyn has ever heard.

      "You're such a hopeless romantic." She replies, as they walk the streets of NYC, hand in hand. The jet had gotten them there in three hours time, and they hand landed on a secluded airstrip just of outside the city.  They all took a taxi into Time Square, then Pablo booked his own hotel room for the night, leaving the pair alone. 

       "Is that so?" Molly raises an eyebrow at Kaitlyn, and continues speaking. "I think anyone who's willing to go through all this trouble for someone that she's only been dating for a month is pretty romantic herself." She declares.

      "Yeah, yeah, don't go spreading it around. I have a reputation to uphold, you know." Kaitlyn jokes. "I also have one more surprise for you."

                         "Oooh. What could it possibly be?"  The raven-haired woman's eyes light up, making the brunette smile widely.  

       "As they say, that's for me to know and you to find out." 

About twenty minutes later, at  2:31 am Eastern Standard Time, they reach their destination.

_________________________________________________

           After being lost for about ten minutes without revealing it to her girlfriend, Kaitlyn finds the small dance studio. It wasn't on 52nd street after all, but 49th.

      One Small Step  was located diagonally across from a Petland, and both girls gawked at the sight of it. Kaitlyn was even briefly tempted to tell Molly that Petland was the surprise, instead. She resisted. They had a reserved time slot at the studio after all.

    "Close your eyes, babe." Kaitlyn instructs. Molly complies, as they run across the road, tightly holding hands.

          When They get to the entrance, the younger girl speaks. "Okay, now you can open them."  Another beautiful smile makes its way onto Molly's face.  "A Dance Studio? We're going dancing? But you hate dancing." When Kaitlyn looks confused, Molly explains further. "Remember last year on set? We  basically just met, and to make conversation I asked if you'd ever been clubbing before. You said that it wasn't your scene, mainly because, and I quote 'I don't dance.' "

             The Teen bursts out laughing. "I was  just barely sixteen. All the LA clubs are  eighteen plus. I didn't want anyone to know that I'd ever been. Not to mention,  club dancing is sweaty and obnoxious. Not like this."

Molly leans in and gives her girlfriend a quick, soft kiss on the lips. 

"What was that for?"

"You're just adorable, that's all."

"I'm not adorable, I'm fierce AF, thank you very much. Now let's get in there before our time slot runs out."

So they do.

______________________________________________________________________

    The Main studio room has an 18 x 32 Dance Floor, and a stereo. Kaitlyn turns on the music, then takes Molly's hand in her own, as Molly leads them in a slow dance.

Take my hand
I'll teach you to Dance
I'll spin you around 
Won't let you fall down

Would you let me lead?
You can step on my feet
Give it a try
It'll be alright

The room's hush hush
And now is our moment
Take it in
Feel it all
And hold it
Eyes on you
Eyes on me
We're doin' this right

'Cause lovers dance when they're feelin' in love
Spotlight's shinin' it's all about us
It's a-a-a-all about u-u-u-us
And every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt but
It's all, All About Us

__________________________________________

  "Happy Birthday, Molly." Kaitlyn Whispers, kissing her lover's neck. "Kaitlyn, it's been absolutely incredible. Thank you so much, baby."

________________________________________

Do you hear that, love?
They're playin' our song

Do you think we're ready?
And Oh I'm really feelin' it

 you hear that, love?
Do you hear that, love?

They're playin' our song!

Do you think we're ready?

And love I'm really feelin' it

you hear that, love?

Do you hear that, lo-o-ove?

_____________________________________

     As Molly dips Kaitlyn, she gives the brunette a loving, passionate kiss, and their tongues dance to mimic their feet. At that very moment, just outside a window and unbeknownst to the girls, a teen boy takes a photo of the steamy lip lock with his phone.

_____________________________________

Lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight's shining
it's all about us (It's all about us)
it's all... 
(do you hear that, love?)

Every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt but
It's a-all, It's All About Us.

_____________________________________________

         The flash of the camera is non-existent, but the aftermath will be - without a doubt. Especially since the young boy knows one of them, and he knows her personally.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Dun dun dun... who ya'll think this mystery boy is? Leave guesses in the comments!

Sorry Part two was so short! Part one was long. Lol.

 NEXT CHAPTER WE SHALL EXPLORE THE DAY OF THE PROLOGUE AND HOW MOLLY ENDS UP QUITTING THE SHOW TO PROTECT HER GIRL. WHO'S EXCITED? JUST ME? OKAY. :)~ PLEASE REVIEW!