twenty-seven

ASHLEY

We make it through the front door and not that much farther.

I distantly hear it slam shut behind us as I undo Michael's tie and throw it away. My lips press into his, unable to resist tasting him, feeling the gentle caress of his tongue against mine. I raise my arms as he impatiently pulls my shirt over my head and discards it.

I take the time to look at him; his full lips parted and reddened by my kisses.

"I love you like this," I tell him, my fingers reaching out to gently brush against his lips.

He groans. His own fingers skating over my bare skin, unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping them. I yank them down the rest of the way, kicking them aside.

Michael is already unbuttoning his shirt, revealing olive skin and firm muscles. His clean, sandalwood scent winds around me, sucking me in.

I go to undo my bra, wanting to feel his warm, naked body all over my bare skin, yearning for nothing between us.

"Wait." He swallows.

I freeze. For one horrible moment, I think he's changed his mind about this, about us, that he'll turn around and leave me here, desperate and ridiculously in love with him.

His voice is low, husky. "I've imagined this for so long, I want to..."

I focus on his ravenous gaze as my hands fall away. "I'm all yours."

He steps closer. His warm hands glide up my ribcage, eliciting goosebumps, as he undoes my bra clasp, before he bows his head, his moist lips touching my shoulder, leaving a soft imprint. A shiver escapes me.

Holy crap, this is happening.

He slides the straps off my shoulders, down my arms, before throwing it aside.

A rumbling sound leaves him. "Fucking beautiful," he mutters under his breath, as his hands cover my breasts, applying pressure, squeezing slightly. He kisses me headily and I murmur something incoherent as his lips leave mine.

My hands tentatively reach out to skim over the warm skin of his shoulders, collarbones, chest, and stomach. He trails his lips from my collarbone to my jaw, kissing my neck. I arch into him, moaning at the sensation. His hands move over me as my nipples rub against him.

Then he's kneeling, the floorboards creaking as he settles himself. He pulls down my underwear and I step out of them, revealing myself to his gaze. His large hands are on my thighs, infinitely gentle, but guiding my legs further apart to his liking. "I love seeing you spread apart for me." His deep voice makes my legs feel weak.

Then I can feel the coarseness of his jaw scrape deliciously against the soft inside of my thighs. I choke on the sensation, reaching down until my hands are in his dark locks, pressing him into me. More, more, more. There is exquisite pressure as he pushes one finger, then two, inside of me. Pumping. His wicked tongue flicking. His dirty mouth hot and wet over my centre. His greedy eyes looking up to watch me fall apart.

Oh my god oh my god.

Gasping, strangled sounds escape me as I tremble against the wall. My hands hold him in a punishing grip, but it's his hands on me - some of his fingers in me - that's keeping me together and yet tearing me apart. I'm chanting his name as the feeling swells, the pleasure lashing up my body and obliterating my senses.

In the aftermath, my limbs are suddenly heavy and I lean against the wall behind me for support. I'm panting, breathless. Wetness glistens on his fingers as he pulls them out of me. A thrill runs through me at the sight.