D-Day

Can looked confused. "W...What?" Still holding Can, Tin stood up. He let go and held his hand. He didn't know if it was the Whiskey or just from kissing Can but Tin felt drunk. More precisely horny drunk. "Come with me." He pulled Can back to the front of the bar pulling Can along. Puck looked at Tin and Can and then their entwined hands. He raised an eyebrow but he didn't say a thing. He just smirked. Tin face was red. They exit the bar and walked to a hotel nearby. He asked for the pent-suite. In the elevator Tin pushed Can in the corner and kissed him again. He was getting addicted to Can's lips. Tin couldn't wait to inside their room. The elevator pinged when it reached their floor making Tin look up. He grabbed Can's hand again and walked them to their hotel room. Can was still recovering from Tin's kisses. When he was back to his senses he was lying on a fluffy bed with Tin crouching over him. "You're so beautiful that I'm going crazy. I need you here and now. I promise I won't hurt you. I just want to make you mine. Please say yes." Can felt like Tin just proposed to him. Can turned red and whispered "Yes". Tin bend over and kissed Can neck leaving a mark. He went back to Can's lips. He looked at Can. "Thank you." He took of their clothes leaving just their boxers. He started to caress and kissing Can. Tin tasted every part of Can. "Tin! I... I... I'm so hard." Tin nearly lost it then. But he didn't want Can' s first time to be painful. "Wait a minute." He reached for the bedside table. He rummaged around until he found lube. He dropped it the bed and pulled Can's boxer down revealing a rock hard penis. He wrapped his hand around it and started to stroke Can. Can closed his eyes and moaned. With his eyes closed his senses took over making him more turned on. He was shocked when he felt Tin's lips wrap around his cock. He screamed and lifted his hips. Tin laughed creating extra sensation for Can. "Do you like it?" Can opened his eyes and bit his lips. "It feels amazing. If you keep talking with my thing in your mouth I'll come." Tin took Can's penis out of his mouth and gave Can a cheeky smile. "I'm going to make you feel even better."

He turned Can around making Can tens up. Can was nervously waiting for what he expected to happen but Tin started to give him a massage. Can started to relax again. Tin's hands slowly moved to his butt and started to massage them. When he heard Can moan he opened Can's buttcheeks and squited some lube on Can's hole. Can gasped. Tin sat up and leaned over Can. He kissed again "Are you alright, Want me to stop?" Can shook his head. "I'm going to put a finger in if it hurts tell me and we'll stop." Can closed his eyes. He was scared that it hurt and he really didn't want what they were doing to end. He gasped again when he felt Tin finger entering him. It didn't hurt but it didn't feel comfortable. Tin softly bite Can's ear. "It's going to feel good soon." Tin slowly moved his finger in and out Can's hole. After a few minutes Can started to moan again. Tin made Can sit on all four. While caressing Can's butts he slowly inserted more fingers. Can was ready to come. "Tin!! I...I'm coming." While leaning over Can, Tin started to move his fingers faster. Making Can scream. Tin was going crazy but he didn't want to rush. "Come for me. Can... Just come for me" Can could feel his orgasm bubbling up. It started with goosebumps all over body. He felt like he was falling into warm water while being on a rollercoaster. It felt exhilarating and scary at the same time. He had never come like this before. While Can was having the most amazing orgasm in his life Tin pulled his fingers out and slowly pushed his penis into Can's hole. "God... Your ass feels amazing. Does it hurt." Can hadn't notice that Tin had put his penis inside of him. "It doesn't hurt. It feel nice." Tin kissed Can's back. "I'm going to move now." Tin wanted to do it slow. He didn't want to hurt Can. But it felt so good and Can was moving his hips making Tin crazy. "I... Can... I... I'm sorry I can't hold it anymore!" He grabbed Can's hips and started to move faster. "Tin... Faster!! I'm going to come again." Tin felt Can getting tighter he let out a growl making Can all hot. Tin was moving fast. He didn't want to come but Can felt so good. "Me too. You feel so good and tight. I'm sorry but I want to come inside" Can looked back at Tin. "You can do whatever you want with me." Tin hiss and started to move uncontrollable. "Can... Can... I" Can felt Tin's grow bigger before he heard Tin scream his name over and over. Just that made him come.