•Shøwer Fun•

•{When Jahseh an Støkeley decide tø Fuck arøund in teh shøwer}
•{Hella fluff & Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }
—————————————————-
{Jahseh p.ø.v}

"IM BACKKKKKKK!" I scream as I close the door to our house, scaring Stokeley shitless. He looks extra fine today, I wonder why.

"FUCK- Oh Jah, hey baby. How was lunch with Gazzy and Nick?" Stoke asked, leaning on the door frame to the kitchen.

"Oh my goddd, We have to sit down for this one." I say laughing at the memory, walking over to the couch and flipping onto it.

"Okay so we get to the place right, and all of a sudden Gazzy gets this look in his eyes, like he sees a ghost or something. Turns out it's his ex." I start explaining, bending over from laughing so hard.

"Then what?" Stokeley says, smiling hard.

"Well his ex turns out to be Omar's 2nd cousin, so they see each other often. {Jus gø wit it } But he doesn't know Gazzy goes out with Omar. So when he starts flirting with Gazzy, Omar appears out of the blue, growling like a rabid dog from GTA." I start laughing again, falling all over Stoke, who was laughing also.

"Then what happen baby?" Stokeley says, turning his body so he's facing me completely on the couch.

"I guess Gazzy forgot who Omar is, because he starts screaming at him for flirting with him when in reality, his cousin was tryna tap." I say screaming.

"Then Nick has to slap Gazzy because he was doin way too much coke, which I don't know how he got it in the first place, but Omar ended up fucking him in the damn bathroom, which I wish he didn't because when I went in there to freshen up, I got hit with the smell of aluminum foil, sweaty pennies, wet dog, & rotten asshole." I say, slapping my knee and falling on top of Stoke.

"Then the damn roof caved in and all you hear is 'IM RICK JAMES BITCHHHHHH!' And a 56 year old lookin man swinging from a damn ceiling light." I say, rolling in the floor.

"The hell type of shit y'all be goin too?" Stoke asked, laughing his ass off.

"I don't even fuckin know, but I'm about to take a shower, you wanna come with?" I asked, going to the kitchen to put my leftovers in the fridge and started walking to the hallway.

"Yea, I'll be in there in a few." Stokeley says, walking over to the refrigerator to pour a cup of kool-aid.
—————————————————-
{3rd persøn p.ø.v}

As Jahseh went to grab his Snow Flakes and Cashmere {I have this exact løtiøn , it smells søøøø fxckin gøød vruh .}bath and body works lotion, he asked himself, 'Should I shave again?' To which he responded, 'I just did, I'm sure I'm good' and walked to get his bra and underwear.

Grabbing a spaghetti strap tank top, he put his items in his arm and walked to their shared bathroom, where he set his items on the counter.

He then turned the shower on, leaving it alone for a few minutes to let it heat up. Them hot showers be the best ones foreal.

He then started to take off his clothing, not even realizing Stoke was behind him, deciding not to pull an R.Kelly. {Lemme leave him aløne , I started watchin Trapped in the Cløset før the milliønth time tøday🤣}

As Jahseh got into the shower, he was met with Stokeley's face staring right at him, making him jump from shock.

"Nigga don't creep up on me like et!" Jahseh says, picking up his loofa that he dropped.

"Tahaaaa my bad baby." Stokeley says, taking his clothes off and hopping in the shower. After grabbing a wash rag, he pumps soap onto the rag and starts cleaning his body.

"Baby can you get my neck?" Stokeley asked Jahseh, handing the rag to him.

"Yea sure." Jahseh says, going behind Stokeley, starting to scrub his neck.

After doing that, he stands in front of Stokeley's now clean body and gives him a passionate kiss. {Must be fxckin nice}

"Jah baby do you want to do something in the shower?" Stokeley asks, voice deepening with lust as he looks at Jahseh, who was well.. biting his lip.

"Maybe, do you?" Jahseh asked, wrapping his arms around Stokeley's neck. Giving him that perfect view of his ass.

"You already know." Stokeley says, starting to kiss on Jahseh's neck.

After doing that, he pushed Jahseh onto the wall and arches his back, making it easier for him to slip into Jahseh.

After entering him, he starting going at an intense speed, making Jahseh moan very loud.

"Hahhhhhh Daddy slow down!" Jahseh screams out, his head going back and fourth from Stokeley's dick.

"Slow down? I'll slow down baby." Stokeley lies.

"Thank- STOKE THATS EVEN FASTERRRRRR!" Jahseh moaned out, feeling like he was gonna burst at any second.

"Who the fuck is Stoke? It's fuckin Daddy!" Stokeley growls out, pinning Jahseh's arms to the tiled wall and thrusting even faster.

"MMH!" Jahseh moans, trying to run from Stokeley, failing miserably.

"Don't. Fucking. Run." Stokeley grunts out, freeing Jahseh's arms and wrapping his arms around his hips, pulling Jahseh closer.

"I-SHIT DADDY!" Jahseh screams out, drooling and cumming at the same time.

"You like it Baby?" Stokeley says, cumming inside of Jahseh.

"Mmhhmm." Is all he says before laying his head back.

"Come on, we can't sleep in here." Stokeley says chuckling as he helps Jahseh get out the shower.

Getting him out, Stokeley turns the shower off and wraps a towel around Jahseh, while finding a towel to tie around his waist.

He helps moisturize Jahseh seeing that he was about to be slumped any minute now.

"Come on Baby." Stokeley says, throwing one of his shirts over Jahseh's body, throwing on some basketball shorts as well.

He picks up Jahseh and walks to their shared room, where he gets into bed with Jahseh. He pulls the covers over them and wraps his arms around Jahseh's back, falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.
—————————————————
{Where the hxll did everyøne gø ? I'm lønely as fxck writin these chapters 😂😂😂 , øh welp , I have anøtha chapter waitin tø be edited sø whøeva is readin this , expect that søøn 🙂}

••Stay Pøsitive Løves😚••
••1Ø53 Wørds••
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡