•Tøddlers•

{ Where Michaela an Jah gø intø their 'kid' møde }
• Fluffffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyy
---------------------------------------------
{Third Persøn P.Ø.V}

A tired and sleepy Stokeley and Ayleks walked downstairs to see what all the noise was about after noticing their lovers were gone.

"SEH SEH WAT OUTTTT!" A giggly Michaela yelled, making a toy barbie car crash into a ken doll.

"SAVE MEH SAVE MEHHH!" Jahseh squealed, grabbing the airplane and making it land beside the body.

"We have code pink! I wepeat, code pink!" Michaela said, making twi female barbie's come and grab the body using some styrofoam {whew chile the g h e t t ø}

"Save my huband!" Jahseh yelled, making the articulated barbie fall on her knees and 'cry'.

"We'll do everything we can ma'am!" Michaela said, making the plane fly by running around.

"And we'll do everything we can to make sure we don't beat the black off of yall asses." Ayleks said, grabbing the plane and setting it down while grabbing Michaela.

"Hi mommy! We jus playinnnn!" She said, whining and trying to get out her grip.

"Thats enough playing, do you know what time it is?!" Ayleks semi yelled, making the younger girl whimper.

"uh.. bedtime?" Michaela said, looking around for someone to save her.

"Correct." Is all Ayleks said, picking her up and walking up the stairs.

"BUH IT ALMOST MY BIRTHDAYYY!" Michaela yelled, thrashing around.

"Wait until tomorrow." Ayleks said, walking to their room and closing the door.
---------------------------------------------

"You're fucked up Ayleks, deadass." Stokeley said, holding Jahseh up on him while reading messages between Ayleks and someone else.

"Why mommy fwucked up?" Michaela asked, tilting her head while Jahseh gasped.

"I- don't say that Chaela, and I don't think you wanna kn-" Stokeley got cut off as Michaela started reading also, tears coming while looking at her so called 'mommy'.

"You no love me..." She said, wiping her eyes and sniffling.

"Just.. get out Ayleks." Stokeley said, calling Coolie so he could comfort her. She's always had an attraction to him, whether its his voice or his fUnNy NoSe RiNg, Michaela has always adored Donald {duck}.

~Time skip~

"Who hurt Chaela?!" An angry Coolie or Donald came through the door, met with a crying Michaela.

"Ayleks." Is all Stokeley said, adjusting Jahseh in his lap and changing the movie.

"Why nobody wuv Chaela? Am i ugly?" She whispered, wiping her eyes again.

Now anybody who wasn't Michaela could tell Donald has had a crush on the younger girl for some time now. From her kid state to her normal state, there was the beautiful face, amazing personality {mbn}, and perfect body that always had Donald swooning.

Now that Ayleks was out the way, maybe his wish would finally come true.

"....Chaela come here." He said, sitting on the kitchen counter despite the warnings Stokeley was giving him about sitting there.