•please..•

•{nø preview , jus read it}
--------------------------------------------

        Sø if yøu have a persøn, whø instantly brightens yøur day jus by thinking øf them, are yøu in løve ? Ør dø yøu jus løve the idea øf them, are yøu truely ready , ør are yøu ready tø find a tempørary sølutiøn tø the darkness that fills yøur heart?

Is what Jahseh wrote, he didn't understand what love was until he met his best friend, Stokeley. He didn't understand why it was suddenly him, but he knew it was better to act on it sooner than later.

"Wow, ian know that's how you felt." A raspy and deep voice appeared, taking the notebook from the others hands, starting to read it.

A couple of minutes passed before Stokeley chuckled, he wasn't expecting his friend, best friend at that to think of him like that.

"..you can leave now-" Jahseh started, getting cut off by a quick 'shhh' from the chocolate male. His eyes widened as he seen the other get closer to him.

"I feel the same Jahseh, it's ight." He whispered, giving him a small, sweet peck on the lips before walking into his room, closing the door after.

"uuuuaaaaahhhHHHH!" Jahseh cheered, running around and smiling.
His crush/ best friend loved him back..
--------------------------------------------
Yall i wanna kermit sue her slide i døne made yall wait før sø løng

An im tøø lazy tø make it seem like jahseh wrøte that instead øf me 😌.

Øtay bye bye

•244 wørds•
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆