•uGh•

{all Jahseh wants tø dø is watch Twilight}
•{fluffy fluff fluff}
---------------------------------------------
{3rd Persøn P.Ø.V}

It was about 1:30 a.m when Jahseh returned home from work. He was very sore and his feet ached every time he took a step due to working a new shift. He wished he could take some time off but he knew that he needed to work, especially since rent is coming up.

And it doesn't help that his boyfriend of 6 months started living with him recently. Before he could barely afford to take care of his own self, but since he now had two people in the house, including himself, he knew he needed longer shifts for more money.

"Baby?" Stokeley asked, coming down the stairs confused and sleepy.

"Hmm?" Jahseh replied, taking his work shoes off and grabbing a juice pouch to quench his thirst.

"Where were you? I've been waiting all nighttt!" Stokeley whined, grabbing Jahseh and picking him up, running up the stairs afterwards into their shared room.

"I have to work bae, I need to pay for both of us and the stuff we need and want." Jahseh said, letting out an 'oof' noise as he was dropped on the bed.

"I told you I could work too, I don't wanna make you do all the work by yourself baby." Stokeley said, rubbing Jahseh's thigh and throwing an oversized shirt at him.

"Yea yea yea." Jahseh said, grabbing the remote to turn the t.v on.
'Damn. Some Twilight would sound good right about now.. im tired of watching Riverdale anyways.' Jahseh thought, humming at the idea and turning Twilight on.
---------------------------------------------
A couple hours passed and Jahseh was in his oversized shirt, with a poptart, can of pineapples, and a blue light on, still watching Twilight.

"Ughhhh, why can't yo stupid ass see that Jacob is finer than Edward?!" Jahseh basically screamed at the television, finishing his pineapples up and throwing it in the trash beside the bed. {yall can't tell me that I jus capped}

Jahseh was too upset to even figure out he had woken Stokeley up. All he heard was his voice and the t.v going, muting all the background noise in the bedroom.

"Jahsehhhhhh go to sleep." Stokeley said tiredly, grabbing his pillow and putting it over his head.

".......no bitch." Jahseh said with an attitude, forgetting Stokeley could tear his ass up with no regrets.

"Aye watch that bitch word Jahseh." Stokeley said, taking the pillow off his head and looking at Jahseh.

"Watchu gone do bitch?" Jahseh taunted, pausing the movie and turning around, giving a mean mug.

"You know what." Stokeley said, getting up then picking Jahseh up and slamming him on the wall.

"Uhhh put me down nigga!" Jahseh squeaked, swinging his legs and trying to squirm away.

"Call me a bitch one mo time and I promise you, i'll fuck yo mindset up." Stokeley growled, nipping at his sweetspot then letting him go.

"Jesus christ mane." Jahseh mumbled, walking back to his side of the bed and resuming Twilight.
---------------------------------------------
It was the next morning, well afternoon because by the time Stokeley woke up, it was 2:30 in the afternoon, and he was woken by Jahseh missing.

"Jahseh?" Stokeley said sleepily, getting up and walking around.
He was met with a smell of sweet scents such as pancakes, bacon, and syrup. As well as sausage, eggs, and apple juice.

Jahseh was humming while swaying his hips as he set the food on the table, even being a little tired he knew he wanted Stokeley to eat before words got to him.. again.

A few weeks ago, Stokeley started acting hella strange, he skipped meals, he showered 4 times a day, he drank water then went to sleep. Turns out, he was letting words get to him and he ended up taking actions, without realizing it was hurting Jahseh and his friends.

He didn't know how much he meant to them, as they always picked on him. But seeing Stokeley changing form, Jahseh knew what was happening, he was starving himself. So he took his share and moved Stokeley in with him, he knew what he had to do.

But luckily, Jahseh talked some sense into him, he made sure Stokeley ate at least 3 times a day, and he made sure he was hydrated, not forgetting snacks because.. snacks are the shit. {EXCLAMATIØN PØINT}

"Damn this shit look good." Stokeley said, startling Jahseh.

"Damn you scared me nigga!" Jahseh said, panting then glaring softly at the taller male. What Jahseh really wanted to do was smile and thank him, but he wasn't gonna give him that sWeEt SiDe ToDaY.

"Well damn- ight then." Stokeley said chuckling, sitting down and grabbing a plate and some apple juice, Jahseh doing the same.

After breakfast, they decided they would just lounge around and do nothing, like the lazy fucks they are.

"OHHH SHIT LETS WATCH MADEA!" Jahseh screamed, running to grab the cd.

"Bet." Stokeley said, going to the couch and grabbing the blanket on it.
---------------------------------------------
"WE BUSSIN WINDOWS OUTCHALL WAAAAAAAALLLS!" Bam screamed, popping up in both windows as the rest of her family acted like fools.
{økie if yøu seen that madea play , we are besties før the resties 😭}

"Aww shit man." Jahseh laughed, adjusting as he layed on Stokeley.

"They fuckin crazy." Stokeley chuckled, rubbing Jahseh's side.

And they layed there watchin Madea møvies an plays all day
---------------------------------------------
Finally i updated , i kept writin a bit then i dipped 😭 , førgive meh plz

••Stay Pøsitive Løves😚••
••925 Wørds••
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡