•Trip.2•

•{part 2 øf Trip}
•{cøntains a little sMuT}
---------------------------------------------
{Jahseh p.ø.v}

We've been in this car for about 30 minutes and im already tired of these fuckers behind me. Yea they being quiet but who wants to listen to somebody like your little sister get fingered? Not i.

"s-shitt leks !" Michaela moaned, trying not to moan out loud. I think they forgot i was here because when i turned around they looked like they shit their pants- er shorts.

"Uh, can you get off my lil sister." I spoke with all seriousness, glaring at Ayleks' hands near her ... meow.

"Jah.. im 16 vruh {nø im nøt😔}"
She said, pouting at my parent-like ways.

"And im yo brother, get off my sister. You lucky im even letting her sit knee to knee with you. Chaela, getcho ass up here." I said, letting the seat down so she could climb up here.

"Ughhhhhhh." She groaned, pecking Ayleks' cheek and hopping up beside me, giving her the perfect view of her ass which i Do Not approve of.

"uGhHhHh yo ass when you move out, which you never are so i dont know why you trippin. Im finna beat yo ass real talk." I spoke, popping her hand as she cowards under my stare.

"Jah leave the girl alone." Stokeley spoke, putting his hand on my leg which made me W E T.

"Mmhhmm, talkin bout m- ACK!" Michaela screamed, rubbin her neck from Ayleks hitting her neck.

"Shhh!" Ayleks grits.

I have more respect for this bitch now.
---------------------------------------------
"SEX WIT ME SO AMAAAZINNNNNN" Me and Michaela moaned out, grinding against the seats.

"FIVE FINGERS ON IT! FIVE FINGAAAAS!" She yelled grinding more, making me follow after her.

"OH SHIT FUCK IT UP SEH SEH AN CHAELA!" Gazzy yelled, recording.

"Don't encourage this shit." Stokeley said, making me cackle.

Ayleks snatched Michaela up and started whispering something that was apparently enough to make her keep going while flipping her off.

"AYE CHANGE IT TO EARNED IT!" Michaela yelled, earning {punny} a nod from them.

We started grinding more, earning blushing faces from Stokeley and Ayleks.

A couple minutes later after the song ended, we ended up at a gas station so we could grab snacks and other shit like that.

"Ouuuu lemme grab this! Oh and that-" I started grabbing everything on the shelves while Michaela followed my lead.

"Damn! Yall gone pay for all that?!" Stoke asked us, putting his arm around my neck making Chaela wiggle her eyebrows, which caused me to flip her off.

"U-uhh yea! Duhh." I stuttered, causing Stoke to bring me closer to him.

"BITCH YOU CHEATIN ON ME?! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE LEFT YO ASS VRO. REAL TALK YOU FINNA MAKE ME MURK YO ASS." Michaela yelled, causing her jamaican accent to come out. {Ayeee , im white , black , an jamaican sø 🌚}

"Michaela chill the fuck out. She texted ME. You seen i left her on opened didnt you? You know damn well i love you so why the fuck are you actin out?!" Ayleks yelled back, snatching her arm to turn her around.

"Cause she sent me this picture of yall. Thats why." She said, showing a picture that looked pretty realistic.
But i knew it was photoshopped because a fan tried that with me before.