Chapter 8

“Harry I’m really nervous about this” I told Harry as I paced around in my room.

“Lou its no big deal. It’s a movie with a huge group of people,” Harry told me sounding exhausted. He had been listening to me panicking since he got to my place after school. Usually he would go back to Ollie’s but I asked him to help me out before tonight.

“I’m not worried about the movie thing. I’m worried about him staying the night. I mean my parents said we could use the basement since there was so many of us, but you know I talk in my sleep. What if I say something about me liking him?”

“I’m pretty sure Zayn already knows you like him. You two flirt constantly and you did agree to go on a date with him tomorrow night,” Harry tried to get me to relax but I just couldn’t.

“Don’t even get me started about the date tomorrow night. I’m already nervous enough,” I mumbled flopping down on the bed next to him. I felt Harry come closer to me on the bed and suddenly I was pressed to his side. We cuddled for a couple seconds on my bed as I took deep breaths trying to calm down.

“Better,” he said after a couple of minutes. I still was cuddled up to him and it was nice to feel someone hold me, even though Harry and I cuddled quite a bit.

“Yeah thanks, I feel a little less frazzled now,” I told him laying my head on his chest. Whenever I was stressed or sad Harry would just snuggle up with me, and all my worries would go away for a little while.  Everyone needed a best friend like Harry Styles.

“Of course, now come on we have to get everything set up and I’m not blowing up all those air mattresses by myself,” Harry said getting up from the bed. I laid on my bed for a couple seconds more until I heard my sisters run up the stairs.

“LouLou why can’t we go in the basement with you and your friends tonight. We promise not to talk,” Daisy said sticking out her lip and pouting at me.

“No you guys can’t, we are going to talk about grown up people stuff. It wouldn’t be any fun for you,” I told her. It was hard to deny her when she was giving me that face.

“Harry you’ll let us come down there right,” Phoebe said running over and wrapping her arms around Harry’s leg.

“We are going to study for a big test tomorrow. You don’t want to do that do you?” Harry asked them. They both shook their heads before leaving my room both pouting.

“Why way to lie Haz.”

“What I didn’t want them to get in the way with you hooking up with Zayn,” Harry said as we made our way to the basement.

“I’m not going to hook up with Zayn while you guys are down here and my parents and sisters are upstairs.” I said slapping him on his shoulder.

“You say that now, but what happens when you wake up with a hard on and Zayn’s laying right next to you?”

“Harry sometimes the things you think about make me think your not completely straight,” I told him grabbing two of the mattresses out of the closet.