Chapter Five

Abigail's POV

To my shock he drives around the field and then suddenly we come through tree's and are on the other side of the Oakley farm house. 

River drives through the front yard whipping the truck onto the dirt road and picks up speed. I look back and the lights are a ways away from us. I'm pretty sure they didn't even see his truck. He whips the truck left and my body slams into his.

"Oof." I huff.

He drives around the corners way faster then he should especially considering that I at least had twelve beers and a good buzz I'm betting he had much more then me.

"You're gonna fuckin' kill us River!" I yell slapping him.

"I'm saving our ass girl shut it!" He fires back at me.

We quickly whip into a driveway he kills the lights and stops the truck. We can all see headlights coming around the corner, we all tense up. I bury my head into River's shoulder.

River breathes a sigh of relief and relaxes. "Holy shit."

"Dude that would of sucked." Greg says.

I look in the back of the truck I think all of our friends got into the truck apart from Cindy, Derek, Alex, and Amanda.

"Should we go look for the others?" I ask worriedly. 

"Uh hell no! We leave and we all get busted!" He growls.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Then how we getting home?" I ask.

Greg looks at him. "Yo mama gonna be pissed."

I look at River in confusion then straight ahead. "Is this your house?" I ask confused.

It's a big white house with green shutters on it but I can barely see it through the dark, none of the lights are on.

"Well let's hope she doesn't get home to early tomorrow." River sighs. We all climb out of the truck and walk towards the big house.

Once we get inside River flips a light on so we can see, he grabs his phone out which is ringing and answers it.

"Hello?" He asks sounding tired and frustrated I look at him curiously. "You guys can just come here Alex we're all crashing at my place." He says after a moment. He listens and nods. "Everyone but you four." He clarify's and hangs the phone up.

He looks down at me. "They're fine, they're on their way."

"Cool." I say.

We're standing in a huge living room the stairs off to the right. It's a loft that takes up the whole right side of the wall a railing going all the way back until it disappears into a hallway.

The living room is all hardwood floor with a big fire place on the far wall and a TV above it. Everyone here starts heading off in different directions. 

Holly yawns. "I'm beat." She says.

"Me too." I nod.

"Come on I'll show you guys to a room you can have." River says.

We walk quickly after him up the stairs and down the hallway he opens a door and flips a light on. "We'll get ya guys home tomorrow." He says and walks away.

The bedroom is fairly big it has a queen size bed and doesn't appeared to actually be occupied no dresser, pictures, or decorations I shut the door. Holly and I both kick our shoes off and take our coat off then get into bed. 

"Wow tonight was insane." She huffs.

"Totally agree, I think I am done with parties for a while." I tell her. 

She giggles but nods in agreement. "Me too."

I roll over and close my eyes falling asleep quickly. 

*************

"LADIES RISE AND SHINE COME ONE WE GOT TO GO!" River yells. 

I groan. "Shut up River."

He laughs. "Seriously get the fuck up though my mom is gonna have a cow if she see's a dozen teenagers in her house."

Holly and I throw the blanket off. 

"Damn isn't it uncomfy to sleep in jeans I always figured girls slept in panties and a shirt." River says. I grab my boot off the floor whipping it at Rivers head he quickly ducks and it hits the wall behind him. "Feisty I love it!" He yells.

Before I can grab my other boot he gives us a goofy grin and runs away.

"How can he be so happy in the morning?" I ask.

"That's the happiest I've seen River in a long time." Holly rubs her head.

"Hangover?" I ask.

"Absolutely." She grunts. 

I laugh we quickly head out of the room I quickly put my boots on at the top of the stairs and head down the stairs. 

Cindy, Amanda, Holly, Lindsay and I get into Cindy's Caviler while the others pile into Rivers truck probably to retrieve vehicles from the other night.

Cindy 'bless her' drops me off first I thank her even though we nearly got busted it was kind of fun. I head into the house mom comes into the entrance and gives me a once over.

"Rough night?" She asks.

"Sorta but I'm in one piece." I say shrugging.

She smiles at that and nods. "Good." 

I start heading upstairs but mom speaks. "Abby I have to go to the hospital soon you're gonna have to watch the kids." She says from the bottom of the stairs.

"That's fine mom I'm just gonna shower." I tell her.

"Okay." She says, I head upstairs and into my bathroom throwing my clothes off that smell like beer. I turn the hot water on and step into the shower letting the hot water spill over my back first.

After my muscles relax I start washing up, once I'm done I get out and wrap a towel around me.

The door opens to my room it's mom. "Hon I have to go like now." She says.

"Okay that is fine I'm just gonna get dressed." I say to her.

She nods and walks out the door leaving it open so I can hear the kids I imagine. I move slowly to my closet still feeling really tired I grab pants and throw them onto my bed then grab a bra and panties out of my dresser.

I look in my drawers and find a simple white tank top. I manage to get my panties on but then I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Shit." I grunt.

I wrap the towel back around me and quickly head down the stairs Amelia is about to answer the door. "No Amelia I told you before no answering the door." I tell her sternly. 

When I peak out the curtain that is hung over the door and can't believe what I'm seeing. I feel my core and my face heat up simultaneously but then slowly open up my front door.