Chapter Twenty Three

They stop at the old movie theater in town but they don't go in. The theater is nearly outside of town and it's dead because it's no longer open. The boys get out of the car heading to the door of the theater. A man opens the door letting them in.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself.

I unbuckle my seat belt, I've come this far I need to know. I jump out of the car and run across the empty street. When I get to the door it opens, the same man who let the boys in appears.

"Think you got the wrong place Miss." The man says.

"Really because I don't think so." I give him a sexy smile and hold up a twenty for him. He takes it and lets me step in. The couple behind me give him forty dollars, damn I must have given him just the right amount.

There is yelling come from in the old theater when you get into the theater it still has the old theater seats. Instead of a TV though there's a boxing ring a balcony with seats upstairs.

I sit down on a seat and wait anxiously. There are several fights, I don't know them but I spot all the guys except River. 

This fighting is unlike anything I've ever seen it's fucking gruesome, there are NO RULES. Except that you tap out you lose, or if you can't get up or get knocked out you lose as far as I can tell.

These guys aren't even wearing boxing gloves, they're using their fists. These men are head butting each other they are merciless the last guy looked damn near dead when they pulled him out of the ring.

There is a betting window which I didn't bet, this is an illegal fight a fucking gruesome one.

"Alright what you've all been waiting for! Returning champion RIVER ADDAMS!" A man yells. River then get's into the ring with nothing on but shorts and shoes.

My hand goes over my mouth in shock, the man who gets up into the ring to fight him is huge bigger then River times three.

"Oh my god." I breath, I swallow hard as the bell rings the match begins. They move around the ring in circles the guy jumps forward River spins out of his way so fast it was like watching lightening strike. 

Then I think about just yesterday when he spun out of the way of the firetruck, he had gotten to her so impossibly fast and moved so fast...

The other guy hits the rope of the ring then falls backwards on his ass he gets up on his hands and knee's but River kicks him in the gut so hard the man collapses.

River waits for him to get back up and when he does River swings. The man falls back down River goes to climb on top of him but the guy punches him in the face.

It's not enough to drop River though he kicks the guy in the jaw and the guy turns over in pain. River gets on top of him and begins beating the man in the face relentlessly.

Everyone runs to the ring to cheer him on, I get up slowly and make my way down to the ring. Not even sure why I have stayed this long, I'm so fucking pissed. He's involved in illegal activities and didn't tell me. Yet he practically insisted I tell him about Amelia but talking about him is off limits?

FUCK HIM!

I want him to know I'm here, because this is the last time I ever wanna see him again. Anger sears through me, I feel sick to my stomach that I trusted him. He did just what I told him not to, he hid things from me BIG things. He swore he'd never hurt me.... So what I didn't tell him I had a baby.

I'm not the one who was pursuing him, he pursued me and then proceeded to not tell me about his psychotic extra curricular activities.

I've got no intention to ever forgive him. I push my way through the crowd as the man announces that River had won the fight. 

I glare up at him waiting for him to see me, the man raises River's arm in the air. "Winner is RIVER ADDAMS!" The man yells through the Mic over the loud crowd.

Rivers jaw is clenched, he looks angry, defeated considering he'd just won and practically without a scratch on him. He looks over the crowd but it's like he doesn't see them until his eyes meet mine.

His jaw drops when his eyes meet mine he swallows hard. "Abby" he mouths, I flip him off giving him my bitch face and walking away from the stage.

"ABBY!" He yells but I don't stop I continue my way through the crowd when I get outside a hand grabs me I hadn't realized he was right behind me.  "Baby wait!" He pleads, I spin my hand out stretched and I slap him across the face.

"You son of a bitch!" I shout.

His arm drops like I'd electrocuted him, fucking good!

He swallows hard as a desperate look falls across his face. "Please Abby jus-"

"Don't you stay the fuck away from me and my daughter. I NEVER want to see you again." I say in a loud angry voice.

"Abby don't please-" He cuts off as tears begin to fall down his cheeks. "I can explain I-you d-don't understand I have-" I cut him off.

"I don't give a fuck there's no excuse for this shit River!" I scream pointing at the theater behind him. "You should have told me from the stat if you had I may have forgiven you!" 

"I was gonna tell you Abigail there is so much more to it-" He pleads.

"Go to fucking hell, god I can't believe I let you..." I trail off shaking my head. "I warned you, god you tricked me..." I say as my stomach turns chaotically, my head spins. "I fucking hate you."

He let me fall for him thinking he was such an amazing guy, I let him do to me what I have never let any other man do and now I'm gonna hurt for god knows how long. My daughter is going to hurt for god knows how long. 

I'm never gonna trust another man for as long as I fucking live, I run across the street to my car as tears stream down my face.

A/N: Well damn! He just had to go and fuck shit up lol.