Jyukai' apprentice

As they arrived at Sakuya’s house, Rin started to treat the wounded. Sakuya and Dororo helped her to find the things she needed to immobilize some broken bone.
Hyakki just looked at them. He saw 2 white flame in front of Rin seems blurring.
“These two had some broken bone in legs and arms, it’s not open wound, I hope it will get better within 3 months. I cannot say there is no internal organ damage. There was some bruising in the abdomen, but vital sign is still within normal limit, I will observe it from now” said Rin to the vilager who stays in that room, they are the family of the wounded. Many of them already went home knowing the demon already slayed. Didn’t forget to say thank you to Hyakki and Dororo too.
“Thank you so much, Rin” said the old woman.
“You’re welcome, Baa-chan”
Rin, Dororo, and Hyakki stayed at Sakuya’s house for a night. Each patient’s family member also stayed there.
“Rin-nee. You’re so capable of doing everything, and you’re respected by the villagers” said Dororo. He was so impressed by Rin.
Hyakki also felt the same way as Dororo. He looked at Rin’s white and little red flame. He want to ask many things to Rin but cannot expressed those questions in words yet.
“You didn’t tell them about you yet, Rin” said Sakuya, “I just don’t have time for that yet, Sakuya. Now I will tell”
Dororo and Hyakki listened.
“My father defended the village, 14 years ago, after the Daigo’s soldier attacked. Many people said they never saw him before. But that day, he fought bravely” Rin stopped a while, “ and that day too, he fell in love with my mother”
“When she was young, my mother met a doctor named Jyukai. He help many villager who lost their body parts because of war, gave them prosthetics limbs. My mother felt amaze to him and begged him to make her his apprentice. Mother said he lived 1 years in this village, and mother use those times to study with Jyukai”
“Well, I guess the one who made your prosthetics limbs might be him. I never meet him personally, I hope one day I will.”
“Rin-nee, so you got your medical knowledge from your mom?” asked Dororo.
Rin nodded, “You can say it like that, actually my mother died when I was 5. But she left me books that she wrote when she was Jyukai’s apprentice. I learned from those books”
Dororo impressed. Hyakki who understand a little also felt sad about Rin.
“And about your father?” Dororo asked again, “He also died when I was 10, he was the one who teach me archery. They both died because of an illness” Rin answered.
“I already told you about me, mind if you talk me about yours?”
Dororo told Rin about everything. His past, his dead mother, his father. His father and Rin’s father have some similarities. Dororo knew how it felt to lose both of parents in such a young age.
“… but that’s all I know about aniki” he ended his story. It left a big question mark on Rin’s head. The mysterious man who now she called Hyakki-nii cannot say a word.
“Rin-nee, about what you said before, why you want to join us?” Dororo asked
“Because my father said so.” Rin answered (the flashback is in previous chapter).
“We welcome you, Rin-nee. But are you sure you will leave your peaceful life in this village?” Dororo was trying to make sure. It will be very helpful to have Rin joined them, but will she be alright with that?
“Fate is a fate, Dororo. That was what my father said before, I have no clue about that. But I will follow what he said”
3 of them don’t know, a boy just heard them from another room. His tears started to fall.

#author's note
Sorry because Hyakki disnt seem to involve in the story yet.
Sakuya in this story just looks like Sakuya in norn 9
It's monday, the new episode will be released (cannot wait, iam in gmt+8)
Hope u like the story ^_^