Meet him

They continued their journey. From the hill, the view of the lake seems so beautiful. They can saw the village from there.
“Did you hear the news, a man was eaten by the lake monster” the woman talked to her friend.
“Lake monster?” Rin heard them, she didn’t sure Hyakki and Dororo heard them too, both of them focused talking anything else in and already far enough from Rin.
Hyakki noticed Rin was missing, he looked back and find her still standing there.
Rin went towards them, “Hyakki-nii, Dororo, I heard a monster in that lake was attacking the villager” said her.
“SO, we just need to go there and kill that monster right Rin-nee?” asked Dororo, full of spirit.
“I think it’s not that easy, Dororo. That monster live within the lake, and we need to find a way to fight it”
“Okay, you’re right.”
“Wait, I saw something strange” Rin squinted her eyes.
“The villagers build a dam there. Hmm.. I think I know what theyre planning about” said Rin,”Hyakki-nii, can you swim?”
“Swim?”
“Yes, as what I did at the river yesterday, Hyakki nii. It called swim” said Dororo
Hyakki nodded, he understands it.
“Let’s go then” said Rin, she grabbed Hyakki and Dororo’s hand and climbed down the hill
----------at the dam------------
Tahoumaru and the villager already fought the monster, but it destroyed the dam’s door, the water filled the dam and attacked them back.
One of his guard was on the monster’s mouth. (I forget his name)
“I will go safe him” he said, ready to jump to the water. Suddenly, two arrows shoot and destroy the monster’s mouth. His man released by the monster.
“Hyakki-nii careful” Rin said as Hyakki ran towards the monster and sliced it.
Tahoumaru noticed the girl’s voice.
“Rin” she said, as Rin noticed him too, she didn’t know the monster was splashing the water, it made the ground at her standing point collapsed.
“Arghh…” Rin drowned, she couldn’t swim.
“Rin…” Tahoumaru ready to jump (again), but Hyakki did it before him. He dive and safe the unconscious Rin.
He swam to the border of the dam. Both of their clothes totally wet.
“Rin…rin…” he said, as he tred to wake her up.
“Hyakki-nii, Rin…” Dororo ran towards them, he left behind because he was hungry and couldn’t catch up to them.
Hyakki still holding Rin in his arm.
“Who are you?” asked Tahoumaru

#Author's note
I will continue after my exam finish
Sorry this part is short.
Next week the new episode will release
Cant waittt ^_^