1.

Let the story begin. Also please read Authors note. It is extremely important.

Betty POV:

Elizabeth Rose Cooper. That's my name.

I'm not what everyone thinks I am. They think I'm happy all the time. They think I'm lucky to have the parents I do. I have the perfect boyfriend, Archie Andrews. I have the perfect life and if I ever complain I'm a spoilt brat.

I'm Betty Cooper, daughter of Harold and Alison Cooper. More commonly known as Alice and Hal Cooper.

They're the perfect couple. They love each other. They are the best mentors for their kids.

That's a lie.

Alice and Hal are famous singers who travel around the globe performing beautiful songs with Fred Andrews.

Even I thing they're beautiful, but only their voices are beautiful. Their hearts are made of pure hatred for me. And that's clearly evident in how I woke up this morning.

One blow to the head, another, another, another.

Alice: get up you useless slut. She yelled at me.

I was surprised, she was being extremely nice to me today.

I did as she wished otherwise she would have continued hurting me. I've learnt from past experiences.

At this point I don't even cry because of the pain. I cry because I just need to.

Alice: We're leaving for our world trip around Australia. We should be there for about a month. Look after your brother and I swear if you don't raise your grades you will be punished. She yelled at me. I nodded my head so we wouldn't end up arguing anymore.

She stormed out of my room and headed to the kitchen, probably to have breakfast with my little brother and Hal.

I don't consider Hal or Alice my parents. They lost that right years ago.

I quickly walked into my bathroom and cleaned up the blood that was dripping down my face. I looked into the mirror and saw that I had a cut lip and a few other cuts that were scattered all over my face. I had no doubt that my face could be covered in bruises soon.

I let out a sigh as I cleaned up my cuts and covered my face with make up. If I ever even tried to go out of the house with all the cuts the media would see it and I would ruin my parents and I's reputation. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't give less of a shit if I lost my reputation, but my parents are different.

Whenever my parents are in town or the media know they're coming, the media ends up following Archie, Josh and I everywhere we go. I hate that Josh has to be apart of this. He's so young. He's my little brother that I try my best to protect.

If anyone saw me with my bloody face my parents would actually kill me. No doubt about it.

I need to stay strong for my little brother. He's only 5 yet he's the best thing in my life.

Mum and dad are usually gone for majority of the year since they're performing all the time. I only get beat up a couple times a year, but the down side is that Josh doesn't get to be around his mum and dad. even though I hate them, I want Josh to have a mum and dad like any kid should.

Whenever Alice and Hal hurt me they spend an extra amount of time sucking up to Josh so he knows that they're sweet angels that would never hurt me.

Josh and I spend a lot of time together and we're extremely close since I'm the one who has to look after him when they're gone.

Hal and Alice have been working with Fred since before I was born. When Alice gave birth to me, they only spent about a year with me before they went back on tour and left me in Riverdale with a fucking nanny.