11.

I hope you enjoy the chapter you've all been waiting for 😂😂

Betty POV:

I opened the door and looked in front of me. When I saw who it was I was left in shock.

Sweet Pea: can we please talk? He asked.
Betty: how the hell do you know where I live? I asked in shock.
Sweet Pea: I have my ways. He said with a smirk that made the smallest of smiles form on my face.
Betty: lets sit. I said and he nodded his head.

I keep telling myself that I don't want him, but it's a lie. I need him.

I lead us over to the couch where we sat next to each other.

Betty: you wanted to talk, so talk. I said while raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest.

By the look on his face, it looked like he had a lot to get off his chest.

Sweet Pea: I just wanted to say how sorry I am for today- I cut him off.
Betty: there's quiet a lot you should be sorry for. I said. He let out a sigh.
Sweet Pea: I know Betty, and I really am sorry for everything I've done. He said honestly. I nodded my head.
Betty: why else are you here? I asked him confusedly.

Just as he was about to give his reason, I heard the tired voice of Josh. He must have the worlds worst timing.

Josh: Betts? He said as he rubbed his eyes. I walked up to him and kneeled down.
Betty: go back to bed bud, I'll be there soon. I said.
Josh: promise? He asked.
Betty: promise. I said with a soft smile. He nodded his head and dragged his tired body back up to my room.

I walked back to Sweet Pea and sat a little closer to him this time.

Sweet Pea: is he your kid? He asked. I immediately shook my head no.
Betty: he's my brother. He nodded his head, a sense of relief being present.
Betty: anyway, back to my earlier question. I said, wanting to get answers.
Sweet Pea: Betty I really like you, every second I see you and I'm not able to have you, it hurts. And I know that I've blown so many opportunities with you, but I need you. He spoke truly from his heart.

A big smile formed on my face as the words I had been waiting for weeks to hear from him, finally left his mouth.

I looked into his eyes and smashed my lips on his. He pulled me into his lap as I was now straddling him.

Our lips met in a soft yet lustful and needy kiss, both craving the taste and touch of one another. His hands rested on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

My body was taught against his as we both began to lean out of the kiss, sucking in as much air as we could.

Betty: I want you. I breathed out as I looked down into his beautiful brown eyes.
Sweet Pea: I want you too.

With those two sentences alone, we could tell that we had just officially gotten together. He's my boyfriend and I his girlfriend.

Sweet Pea: you know we never got to finish that game of 20 questions. He said with a smirk. I let out a giggle.

Sweet Pea: tell me about Caleb, if you want to. He said softly as he moved my body into a sitting position in his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me, making me feel safe and calm.

Betty: well he was my big brother, my best friend and idol. Ever since I was born, all he did was look after me. Our parents were always busy and a lot of the time out of the country, so Caleb made it his job to look after me. He was always so caring and over protective towards me. He always knew the right things to say and always let me have my way. He was the best thing in my life. I said. Sweet Pea had a sad expression on his face.
Sweet Pea: I'm sorry. He said genuinely. I gave him a shrug and cuddled into him.
Betty: how come you came to Riverdale? I asked.
Sweet Pea: I got a job offer here and decided to move. He said.
Betty: but wouldn't you of had family in California? I asked. He shook his head.
Sweet Pea: my dad moved to Florida and my mum is travelling all the time for work. I nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: you know on that first day I met you, and your face. He had said awkwardly.
Sweet Pea: what happened? He asked.