6.

This is one hell of a long chapter. I know waiting a week sucks so I try my best to make it as long as possible.

Betty POV:

I woke up the next morning, breathing in the scent of Caleb from his jumper that I was wearing.

I got up out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and carefully put Caleb's jumper to the side.

Caleb is- was my older brother. 6 years ago, I was 11 and he was 15. He committed suicide.

He was my role model, he taught me so much. He was the role model in my life that I needed.

As like me, he got the same treatment I still do now. He got hit, kicked, slapped, anything you could name, we've had done to us. He couldn't handle it as I somehow do. He did the unthinkable. He committed suicide. I was the one who found his body. I remember everything as if I'm reliving it all over again.

~ Flashback ~

I was sitting in the lounge as my big brother Caleb was sitting next to me. All day he had been acting weird and extremely fidgety.

Caleb: Betts I'm gonna have a shower, okay? He said. I nodded my head.

He gave me a look that I was unable to comprehend at the time.

Caleb: come here for a second. He said as he tapped his lap. I did as he asked and sat in his lap.
Caleb: I love you so much- I cut him off.
Betty: I know silly. I said with a giggle. He gave me a faint smile.
Caleb: Betts what have I said about cutting me off? He said while raising an eyebrow.

I had always had a horrible habit of interrupting him. I liked to talk.

Betty: sorry. I said. He smiled and kissed my head.
Caleb: it's fine. Anyway. Betty I love you so much and I never ever want you to forget that. No matter what happens, I'll always be watching over you. You're the most amazing little sister I could ever ask for. He said as he embraced me in a tight hug and placed soft kisses on my head.

I hugged tightly onto my big brother and rested my head in his neck.

Betty: you're the best big brother. I said as I kissed his cheek.

We stayed in the comforting embrace for a few minutes as I cherished the time spent with him.

My relationship with him is like the one lots of girls have with their dads.

Every girl looks up to and admires their dad. That's how I felt towards Caleb. My dad could never be a good a man as Caleb was to me.

He soon exited the embrace and went to the shower.

He had been in there for about 20 minutes when I began to get worried. His showers were only 10 to 15 minutes max.

I got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom. I could hear that the shower was still running but in my gut I could tell something was wrong.

I knocked on the door once and I got no answer.

Betty: Cal? I asked as I knocked on the door again. No response.
Betty: Caleb, are you okay? I asked. He said nothing.

I decided to walk in, if he was okay he would just yell at me to get out.

I walked in and saw my brothers body laying on the bottom of the shower floor with blood surrounding him.

Betty: Caleb. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My body felt cold as I ran up to him. I ran into the shower, not caring about the cold water running over me.