12.

This is 5.3k words, damnnn. What the hell have I been writing about? 😂
Enjoy x

Betty POV:

A few minutes later we were told by one of the office ladies to head into his office.

I walked in first and took a seat opposite where Sweet Pea was standing.

Mr. Weatherbee was sitting behind his desk as the two teachers stood on either side of him.

Mr. Weatherbee: who started this fight? He asked.

Veronica and I both spoke up and said each other's name. We turned to each other and rolled our eyes.

Mr. Weatherbee: I'm not going to waste time here girls. He said in a loud and stern voice.
Betty: she started this and I have no reason to be getting in trouble for something she started. I said annoyedly.
Veronica: stop acting like you're the victim. She said as she rolled her eyes.
Betty: stop acting like a slut, oh wait, that isn't acting. I said to her.

Mr. Weatherbee: what started this fight? He asked. He was real mad.

Veronica: Betty being a stuck up bitch. My jaw dropped.
Betty: yeah you're right Veronica, when you said you wanted to fuck Caleb, I should have just said great, make sure you wear protection. I said.

Mr. Weatherbee: That's enough, from both of you. He said sternly.

I was scared he was going to flip a table or something.

Mr. Weatherbee: Betty can you wait outside while I talk to Mrs Lodge? Sweet Pea, can you accompany her. He nodded his head.
Betty: not like I'm going to run off or anything. I said as I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I know I seem like a bitch, but I couldn't just say thanks for leaving me alone with my man.

I took a seat outside his office, once again, as Sweet Pea came out and took a seat next to me.

Betty: I hate her. I mumbled as I rested my head on his shoulder.
Sweet Pea: I figured. He said with a small grin as we leaned closer to each other and placed a soft kiss on each other's lips.
Sweet Pea: you okay? He asked softly as he took my hand in his. I looked into his eyes and nodded my head.
Betty: with you here, yeah. I said with a small smile and blush.
Sweet Pea: you're adorable. He said with admiration. My blush grew an even deeper shade of red.

I hid my head in his neck as he pulled me into his lap. We both knew they'd be in there for at least another ten minutes and the girl who was working at the front desk went on her lunch break.

Sweet Pea: I'm glad we got together. He said as he held me tighter in his arms. I looked to him and smiled.
Betty: so am I. I said as I placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

We both sat there in that moment as we thought about how lucky we are to have each other.

It's like the emotional level of our relationship is moving so fast and we've only known each other for a little over a month. But I couldn't be happier with the connection we have.

Sweet Pea: I suggest when you go back in there, you stay calm and not yell at him. I nodded my head knowing that he was right.
Sweet Pea: what started this? He asked as he rubbed his thumb over the palm of my hand, slowly calming me down.
Betty: well I was at my locker when Veronica came up to me and basically kept saying how she'd like to fuck Caleb. Things escalated and that's what you saw. I said to him.
Sweet Pea: are you okay, seriously? He asked with a sense of worry on his face. I shrugged.

He hugged me tighter as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Sweet Pea: I'm here for you, okay? He said softly. I nodded my head.
Betty: thank you. I said back.